1. Smash-up or EvolveROC® Star computing tribeMatt PearceMatthew.firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Paradigm Shift: IP/Ethernet dismisses ATM
3. Large Scale Computing: Early Ideas Jini technology can be used to build adaptive network systems that are scalable, evolvable and flexible as typically required in dynamic computing environments.
4. Emergence of dual-tier Web
5. ROC® Star: Large-scale computing today
6. Scale of Abstract Address Space Logical Address of 1 individual light-bulb with binary stateLogical Address of all light-bulbs on 10th floor near window
7. Building the tribe• Actively looking for people wanting to get involved in Resource-Oriented- Computing® in London• @rocstarco• Please contact me at Matthew.email@example.com• Invite me to demo the concept anywhere in UK• Real technology in large scale use today• User Groups / Meetups• O’Reilly book : Author Tom Geudens, pub. May 2012 (est)