10 Things to Do to Feel Happy EverydayPresentation Transcript
The Lord Said…… MAN: Lord, Give Me all things so I can Enjoy Life “I created Life so you can Enjoy All Things”
Many ask the same question, “How can I be happy?” I believe that everyday we are fighting and struggling to find that inner peace and joy. In this presentation, you will find helpful tips that will truly change your life and feel happy all the time and make our lives worthwhile.
Rockstar627 presents 10 Things to do to feel Happy Everyday! DAILY EXCERCISES Slideshow Dedicated to Vivien
The moment you wake up, be thankful for a new day. Think that today is a gift that’s why we call it ……. 1. FEEL GRATEFUL “The Present”
2. IMAGINE Before you start your day, imagine all the great things that you want to happened today. Think of it and feel the feelings as if it’s real. Expect only the great things.
3. GIVE LOVE There is no greater day to tell the people you love them than today.. everyday! Greet the people you love with a very good morning ‘wish them a very a good day and remind them that you love them.
4. SMILE. Smile at every person that passes by you. Smiling is a big sign of happiness, not only it will make you “feel good”, it will also make others feel good. Enjoy the power of smile
5. MAKE SOMEONE’S DAY Making someone’s day will not just make that person’s day, doing a good deed from the heart gives us an incredibly great inner feeling of joy, so why not do it every day! Imagine if everybody is doing it, it will make a big difference into the world.
o Think only of the good things in every situation that you are in. o Expect great outcomes in everything you do. 6. THINK POSITIVE o Always look at the great things about everybody. Especially the person that you are in a relationship with, most common mistake we have is focusing on the bad side of the person which leads us to forget about their good side
7. APPRECIATION It has been proven that “like attracts like”, saying thank you and appreciating people who did something for us not only will make us feel good, but will make that person feel good and be motivated to do more.
Make a list of all the important things you have to do like errands, your to do list at work or at home and see to it that you will accomplish these tasks before the end of the day. Accomplishing what we want to happened boosts our energy and makes us feel really good about ourselves. 8. ACCOMPLISH TASKS
9. EAT Being full and eating great foods make us “feel good”, it has been somewhat proven that people who are depriving themselves from good tasting foods are prone into depression and the food could affect our feelings.
End your day by recalling all the great things that happened to you on that day and feel grateful. 10. RECALL