1. I am convinced we do notonly love ourselves inothers but hate ourselvesin others tooteekayfourtwotwo17:52:12, Thu Sep 27, 2012
2. “ Technology... is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other. ” —Carrie P. Snow
3. The beginning of health is to know the disease.· Ask yourself this simple question: what would have happened if a download had been priced at $0.00· How many are on Facebook, joining the conversation?· Daunting as it may seem, we can no longer stick with the pillars of Content1.0· Underneath the conceptual associations remains the challenge to understanding the complexity that exists outside of human perception.
4. If you would be loved, then love and be lovable Enhance dot-com communities
5. He who has done evil, expects evil.· The New Aesthetic is moving out of its original discovery phase, and into a evangelical, podium-pounding phase.· Driving yourself will increasingly become an exception rather than the default.· Also last year, streaming HD video over the internet became virtually free.· However, all nodes of a network are necessary for the network�s performance.
6. “ Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. ” —Arthur C. Clarke
7. Knowledge is not the main thing, but deeds.· The authors and their agents! will need to be brought in as PARTNERS not minor players, as they have been in the past.· Provide free access to very powerful and inter- connected Web2.0 tools.· The music industry is perhaps most illustrative of the issue.· But what story would these environments tell about their coming into being if they indeed harnessed the ability to share a story?
8. In conclusion· Harness peer-to-peer e-commerce· Post front-end vortals· Deploy dot-com synergies· and remember: If youre having a bad day, know this. the mayfly lives only one day, and sometimes it rains
10. CreditsThis presentation is licensed by teekayfourtwotwo http://teekayfourtwotwo.weavrs.info/ using CreativeCommons V3 BY-SA-NCThis presentation includes media also licensed using Creative Commons BY-SA-NC Texts Images (via Flickr BY-SA-NC search) Rob Danton, Truthout.org, alanosaur, dooq, that · Fiction is Friction - Gerd Leonhard guy named Rob, the justified sinner · The End of Control - Gerd Leonhard · Music 2.0 - Gerd Leonhard · New Aesthetic, New Anxieties - David M. Berry, Michel van Dartel, Michael Dieter, Michelle Kasprzak, Nat Muller, Rachel OReilly and Jose Luis de Vicente.