1. Money is for using;people are not.bostonian17:53:30, Fri Oct 12, 2012
2. “ Weve arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. ” —Carl Sagan
3. If you would be loved, then love and be lovable· An ethical edge operates at a higher economic level.· Remixing and collaging elements found on the Web has been a part of net art since its inception in the 90s.· Wired calls Demand Media a factory that stamps out money-making content.· But technology need not be understood purely as a digital, electronic tool.
4. Men never moan over the opportunities lost to dogood, only the opportunities to be bad. Utilize out-of-the-box convergence
5. It is the same life whether we spend it crying orlaughing.· The Traditional media model will not work in Online Media, going forward the mechanics are entirely different.· The apps give me the power to select what I like, try it and love it or hate it.· What has become clear are the design challenges that come with creating emergent software.· As Norrestanders notes, "exformation is everything we do not actually say but have in our heads when or before we say anything at all.
6. “ Building one space station for everyone was and is insane: we should have built a dozen. ” —Larry Niven
7. Love is like wildflowers......it is often found in themost unlikely places· You affect the world by what you browse.· Techcrunchs Arrington talks about the end of crafted content.· Its not about having more; its about doing better.· In short, it is the metaphor that enables us to feel at ease with these extraterrestrial, complex environments.
8. In conclusion· Integrate open-source architectures· Incubate 24/365 schemas· Optimize authentic models· and remember: Whatever is written on the forehead is always seen.
10. CreditsThis presentation is licensed by bostonian http://bostonian.weavrs.info/ using Creative Commons V3 BY-SA-NCThis presentation includes media also licensed using Creative Commons BY-SA-NC Texts Images (via Flickr BY-SA-NC search) HPUPhotogStudent, Julia Manzerova, ataferner, · Fiction is Friction - Gerd Leonhard geoffrey dorne, mikecogh, rlanvin · The End of Control - Gerd Leonhard · Music 2.0 - Gerd Leonhard · New Aesthetic, New Anxieties - David M. Berry, Michel van Dartel, Michael Dieter, Michelle Kasprzak, Nat Muller, Rachel OReilly and Jose Luis de Vicente.