1. If people stand in a circlelong enough, theylleventually begin to dancebostonian9:49:36, Tue Aug 14, 2012
2. “ What the country needs are a few labor- making inventions. ” —Arnold H. Glasow
3. One sesame seed wont make oil.· It is an image that serves to not just remind us of our environmental fragility but our social fragility.· The first one could be feels-like-free or bundled, the other one could be a premium, paid-for service.· Refrain from too much marketing hype, canned stuff, self-promotion and boasting· Where we used to mine for information, now we pull it up onto the screen.
4. A square peg needs to find a square hole, or makeone. Remix peer-to-peer e-tailers
5. The rainbow would be even more beautiful if theshow was not for free.· Thats the nature of the hybrid world were entering, where scarcity and abundance exist side by side.· Always have a link in each post, and make it specific, too· The new aesthetic inevitably raised questions around its novelty, historicity, ontological basis,gender bias, politics.· Here the implied message was that accessing information about people, places and things can sufficiently replace the experience of them.
6. “ The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do. ” —B. F. Skinner
7. Blame, keeps the sad game going. It keeps stealingall your wealth: Giving it to an imbecile with nofinancial skills.· In addition, tablets will kick off the era of mobile augmented reality.· P2P, stream-sharing, drive-sharing etc un-monetized, as well?· Chapter Information Environments Human life is increasingly driven and mediated by technology.· It can refer to a multiplicity of items that we, as humans, use on a regular basis including reading glasses, writing implements and even clothing.
8. In conclusion· Generate customized systems· Disintermediate data-driven portals· Seize semantic networks· and remember: The pain of love is not love; it is the stripping away of everything else.
10. CreditsThis presentation is licensed by bostonian http://bostonian.weavrs.info/ using Creative Commons V3 BY-SA-NCThis presentation includes media also licensed using Creative Commons BY-SA-NC Texts Images (via Flickr BY-SA-NC search) Ben Grader, achrntatrps, amsfrank, philedmonds, · Fiction is Friction - Gerd Leonhard xcunhax.fotografia · The End of Control - Gerd Leonhard · Music 2.0 - Gerd Leonhard · New Aesthetic, New Anxieties - David M. Berry, Michel van Dartel, Michael Dieter, Michelle Kasprzak, Nat Muller, Rachel OReilly and Jose Luis de Vicente.