Be the first to like this
PatSeer Patent Database brings you a fresh Web 2.0 approach to searching, analyzing, comparing, collaborating, sharing and managing patent data projects. It’s simple, smart and serious enough to meet the needs of most demanding professional searchers too. PatSeer includes full text of 15 countries and Biblio data of 95+ countries to ensure that your patent search is comprehensive and reliable.
PatSeer can offer a multi-dimensional solution for the entire company’s patent project requirements:
- It creates a centralized work environment for your internal team to manage and work on patent data projects, carry out analysis and deliver insights
- It can be configured to share access to various projects with members across departments within the company that may need the insights or collaborate on a project
- It can be used to assign projects to external service providers for analysis, litigation analysis or other work while managing control, access and security at every level
- It can be used to urgently pull up, filter and analyze patents for quick insights needed to make immediate decisions from any location, meeting room or device with web access
- It creates a unified patent project management environment integrating all the various resources, functions and people involved in the process eliminating the inefficiencies and challenges usually faced by those who rely on and work with patent projects and data.
PatSeer provides a multiple advantage for service providers:
- It creates a centralized work environment for your team to manage and work on patent data projects, carry out analysis and deliver insights. Managers can assign projects to research associates and monitor progress.
- It doubles as a web based delivery platform for customers giving them a richer engaging experience than Excel, while helping you manage the quality of your deliverables
A wide range of permission settings give you complete control of what to make visible or editable to your customer and also allow you to engage other stakeholders of the project such as external counsel or senior management
- Reduced risk of failure – As compared to developing and maintaining inhouse platforms, with PatSeer, you are using a platform thats been developed with tried and tested practices and where continued product innovation ensures the platform meets markets needs today and in the future.
Both PatSeer Projects and PatSeer Premier have been architecturally designed keeping in mind the most critical needs of service providers while understanding each one can have their own unique requirements.
PatSeer Premier (as well as PatSeer Projects) offers a quick “sign in & get started” solution ready to use in minutes while extending extensive administrative controls that allow you to set up a work environment for patent projects as well as a collaborative online sharing delivery platform for your customers on your own terms, based on your specific requ