1. What have you learnt abouttechnologies from the process ofcontructing this productRoberto Troisi
3. iMacs I used the iMacs at school to do most of mywork as they had the programs on them that Ineeded to use like Photoshop and iMovie. TheiMacs were easy to use and simple to learn.
4. Cameras I used the school camera to record my myfilm opening. It gave me the best quality filmthat I could because I tried testing footagefrom my phone but the quality was very poor.
5. USB memory stick I used a usb to store my work on when Ineeded to transfer it from school to home, orthe other way around. It made it easier tomove my work around as before I was emailingmyself the work.
7. iMovie I used iMovie to edit my film opening as itwas free to use and better than WindowsMovie Maker which was the only other editingprogram available. It was easy to learn anduse so making the film was not hard.
8. Photoshop I used photoshop to create my productioncompany logo as it was installed on the iMacsat school. It was free for me to use as theschool had a license and it is one of the bestprograms of the type to use.
9. Online Tools
10. BloggerI used the site Blogger to upload mycoursework as it easy to use and is verycustomizable.
11. SlideshareI used slideshare to upload my powerpoints. Iwas then able to embed them on blogger sothat they could be seen on my site.
12. Google DocumentsI used google Documents to create mypowerpoints as I did not have access tomicrosoft office powerpoint on my Laptop athome.