A sneak peek at some of the strategies covered in my latest book.
Special offer! Over 50% off for SlideShare users.
Visit http://www.feedastarvingcrowd.com/slideshare to get the discount.
About the book:
Do you lose sleep over wasting money on ads and promotions that fall flat? Do you wish you could crush it on social media, email, and your website? Want to know how to find and feed more customers than you can handle?
Robert Coorey, MBA, has done the research and hard work. From deconstructing killer marketing campaigns to mastering the neuroscience and psychology of consumer activity, he shares brilliant, inexpensive strategies anyone can profit from.
You will learn how to:
- Get all the targeted traffic you can handle for pennies (see page 168)
- Launch like the big boys on a small biz budget (see page 39)
- Master psychological tactics to create buyer frenzy (see page 53)
- Sell like crazy on social media even though they say it's impossible (see page 173)
- Double customers' initial spending (see page 64)
- Sell out multi-million-dollar events without spending a dime on advertising (see page 44)
- Find starving crowds in your juiciest markets in minutes (see page 28)
- Profit from checkout procedures, landing pages, product choices (see page 93)
What people are saying about this book:
“An amazing collection of marketing hacks and shortcuts. The only issue with this book is that after reading each page, you feel the itch to put it down and rush to your laptop to start executing on the many wonderful ideas you learn.”
— Vishen Lakhiani, Founder & CEO, Mindvalley
“Ditch your sales Prima Donnas, SEO gurus and thoughts of getting your MBA. Read this book, explode your revenue and reward yourself with a vacation"
— David Perry, Author of Guerilla Marketing for Job Hunters
"In this book, there are more than 200 unique marketing strategies, and 174 of these strategies require no advertising budget. If you are looking for ways to market without spending a lot of money, Feed a Starving Crowd is the book for you."
— John Kremer, Author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books
"If you are looking for out of the box marketing techniques that really work, this book is a must-read”
— Benjamin Simkin, The $900 Million Dollar Marketer
“Any one of the tested and proven strategies in this book will make you money. Taken as a whole they are a roadmap to the peak of your business potential.”
— Patrick Snow, International Best Selling Author of Creating Your Own Destiny and The Affluent Entrepreneur