Personal Branding: Using Social Media to Building Your Online Persona and Managing Your Online Reputation
by Robin Frank on Feb 13, 2013
- 1,177 views
It’s inescapable - you are CEO of the brand called YOU. Whether you are a “celebrity” in your field, or an individual looking to impress potential business partners and recruiters, you need a ...
It’s inescapable - you are CEO of the brand called YOU. Whether you are a “celebrity” in your field, or an individual looking to impress potential business partners and recruiters, you need a masterful online persona that represents your brand professionally and consistently. Since the first thing anyone will do when they hear your name is head over to Google, everyone needs to pay attention to, and carefully manage their online identities. In this session, attendees will find the tools for creating an online personal brand that is authentic, consistent and inspiring. We will also explore leading-edge research and proven strategies for developing content around your brand that ignites referrals and Word-Of-Mouth.
1. How to think like a Fortune 500 marketer to create your unique online persona and powerful brand mantra
2. Proven strategies for managing your online reputation and using metrics to optimize and evolve your image over time
3. 10 tactics for building your awareness, influence, and engagement
4. Guidelines for creating a great content strategy so that you win at social and search
5. Top 5 efficiency tools to have in your social media toolbox
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views