3. Alice In Wonderland Morpheus: I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole? Hmm? Neo: You could say that. Morpheus: I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up.
4. B Baudrillard
5. Baudrillard "We are no longer the actors of the real but the double agents of the virtual." 1929-2007
6. C Cyberpunk
8. D Descartes
9. Descartes “ Everything I have accepted up to now as being absolutely true and assured, I have learned from or through the senses. But I have sometimes found that these senses played me false, and it is prudent never to trust entirely those who have once deceived us. “
10. E Existentialism
11. Existentialism existence precedes essence
12. F Fetishism
13. G Gnosticism
14. H Hedonism
15. Hedonism Cypher : You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain... that it is juicy... and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss.
16. I Ideal Forms
17. Ideal Forms (Allegory of the Cave) Human battery is a fantastic version of such allegory
18. J Jesus Neo <—> One
19. K Kant "You can do Philosophy with Kant or against Kant, but you cannot do Philosophy without him."
26. Oracle Oracle: You've got the gift but it looks like you are waiting for something. Neo: What? Oracle: Your next life maybe, who knows? That's the way these things go. Know yourself
27. P Philip K. Dick
28. Q Quine
29. R Real
30. S Socrates
31. T Trinity
32. U Utopia Utopia Dystopia
33. V Virtual Reality
34. W Wake Up!
35. X Xenophobia
36. Xenophobia .Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.”
37. Y Yagyu
38. Z Zen 禅
39. 禅 Morpheus: How did I beat you? Neo: You... you're too fast. Morpheus: Do you believe that my being stronger, or faster, has anything to do with my muscles in this place? You think that's air you are breathing now? Neo: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets? Morpheus: No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to. If you can free your mind, the body will follow
40. Thank you to watch School of Journalism and Communication Graduate 07 Wang hongzhe (10718031) E-mail: email@example.com