3. We enter the world with an unknown purpose The twists and winds along the unknown path we go Sometimes we stray from the common way But only to find, that way is unique to each one of us and defines who we are We look upon him for guidance along the way He gives us strength and comforts us with his words His unconditional love and support for each one of us Give me hope as I go through life I have learned to travel my unknown path because you hold my hand and show me the way for me I live no fear and fear no fear For I know as long as you are holding my hand I’m living and I’m alive My poem: A Holding Hand along the Way
4. Eh ..not again Oh, this ain't supposed to happen to me Keep rockin, and keep knockin Whether you Louie Vouitonned up or Reebok'in You see the hate, that they're servin on a platter So what we gon' have Desert or disaster? Keri Hilson I never thought I'd be in love like this When I look at you my mind goes on a trip And you came in and knocked me on my face Feels like in I'm a race but I already won first place I never thought I'd.. fall for you as hard as I did (as hard as I did, yeah) You got me thinkin about our life, our house and kids Every mornin' I look at you and smile Boy you came around And you knocked me down (knocked me down) Chorus : Keri Hilson Sometimes love comes around And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) Sometimes love comes around And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) Ne-Yo I never thought I'd hear myself say Ya'll gon hate I think I'm gonna kick it with my girl today (kick it with my girl today) I used to be Commander in Chief of my pimp ship flyin high (flyin high) Til I met this pretty little missile that shot me out the sky (oh shot me out the sky) Hey! Til I'ma crash it, I don't know how it happened But I know it feels so damn good Said if I could back, and make it happen faster Don't you know I would baby if I could Miss independent oh, to the fullest No, never too much She helpin' me pull it She shot the bullet that ended that life Steady pimpin me just after tonight girl Chorus : Keri Hilson and Ne-Yo Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up when it knocks you down (knocks you down) Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up when it knocks you down (knocks you down) Kanye West Tell me now can you make it past your caspers So we can finally fly off into NASA? You was always the cheerleader of my dreams to Seem to only date the head of football teams And I was the class clown that always kept you laughin We, were never meant to be baby we just happened So please, don't mess up the trick Hey young world I'm the new Slick Rick They say I move too quick but we cannot let this moment pass us Let the hourglass pass right into ashes Let the wind blow the ash right before my glasses So I wrote this love letter right before my classes I coulda got his @ss, someone that's only average For advice OMG you listen to that b!tch? Woe is me baby this is tragic Cause we had it, we was magic I was flyin, now I'm crashin This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson Now I'm mad, real mad, Joe Jackson You should leave your boyfriend now I'ma ask him Keri Hilson Say you gotta put the good with the bad happy and the sad That way you bring a better future than I had in the past Oh cause, I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did I don't wanna fall back on my face again (Whoaaa whooaaa) I'll admit it, I was scared to answer loves call (Whoaaa whooaaa) And if it hits, better make it worth the fall Chorus Keri Hilson and Ne-Yo Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) Keri Hilson Won't see it coming when it happens But when it happens you're gonna feel it, let me tell you now You'll see when love comes and knocks you down Won't see it coming when it happens but when it happens you're gonna feel it, let me tell you now When love comes and knocks you down
5. I can almost see it That dream I’m dreaming but There’s a voice inside my head sayin, You’ll never reach it, Every step I’m taking, Every move I make feels Lost with no direction My faith is shaking but I Got to keep trying Got to keep my head held high There’s always going to be another mountain I’m always going to want to make it move Always going to be an uphill battle, Sometimes I'm going to have to lose, Ain’t about how fast I get there, Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side It’s the climb The struggles I’m facing, The chances I’m taking Sometimes they might knock me down but No I’m not breaking I may not know it But these are the moments that I’m going to remember most yeah Just got to keep going And I, I got to be strong Just keep pushing on, cause There’s always going to be another mountain I’m always going to want to make it move Always going to be an uphill battle, Sometimes I'm going to have to lose, Ain’t about how fast I get there, Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side It’s the climb There’s always going to be another mountain I’m always going to want to make it move Always going to be an uphill battle, Somebody's you're going to have to lose, Ain’t about how fast I get there, Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side It’s the climb Keep on moving Keep climbing Keep the faith baby It’s all about It’s all about The climb Keep the faith Keep your faith Whoaaa Ohwaoooh Song #1 The Climb by: Miley Cyrus
6. There comes a time when you must stand alone. You must feel confident enough within yourself to follow your own dreams. You must be willing to make sacrifices. You must be capable of changing and rearranging your priorities so that your final goal can be achieved. Sometimes, familiarity and comfort need to be challenged. There are times when you must take a few extra chances and create your own realities. Be strong enough to at least try to make your life better. Be confident enough that you won't settle for a compromise just to get by. Appreciate yourself by allowing yourself the opportunities to grow, develop, and find your true sense of purpose in this life. Don't stand in someone else's shadow when it's your sunlight that should lead the way.
7. Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is bliss, taste it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it. If you live life without fear, without excuses, face up to your responsibilities, consider others, love with all your heart and cry with all your soul, do what you love or love what you do and appreciate everyone and everything around you and then maybe you'll be close to living life to the fullest. Friends can make you laugh like no one else can . You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there God is our guide God has the bigger picture, Life is too important to be taken too seriously. Flowers grow out of darker moments.
8. Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you deal with it is what makes the difference. The only thing in life achieved without effort is failure." I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6 The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28:7-9 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Cherish your yesterdays; dream your tomorrows; but live your todays!