A Registered Non-Government Organization, India
V Foundation, a NGO, is working to enableeffective programs to save nature, securehuman and serve rural.
Vision:“Visioning to secure orphanage children and old agecitizens, saving nature with go-green, water saving,energy innovation and serving to rural entrepreneurs,underprivileged, research and development program.”
• 15 Villages • 6 Research Area • 15 Women Groups • Solar Research • Water Scarcity • Tree Plant• Rural Entrepreneurs Training • Rural Development and Research• Create Technology innovative incubators • Create Rural Relationship• Increase in Social Communication • Research in Energy Engineering• Promote Women Self-Help Group • Saving Natural Resource• create model village in changing their economy
Self Help Group Women• Credit Rating • Economic Assistance• Revolving Fund • Marketing Support• Training • Exhibition Support
• Improve the skill set by providing special training on their vocation• Adopt children • 100 Million Rupees in 2015• Identify their talent, provide training on the skill • Bring hidden talent from• Scholarship for their education under-privilege• Scholarship for their insight talent • Make them a legend from orphanage/• 1000 children in 2015 under-privilege
• 1 Million Tree within 2015 • Implement it in rural and urban areas• Adopt a Tree on every house • Integrate with social, political, individual• Creating healthy competency between the celebrations/functions neighbors to grow the tree
• 5,000 Locations in 2015 • Install Cement Rings on Village, Layouts• .5 Million Rupees in 2015 • Create Awareness on re-usable Garbage• Create a health-supportive environment • Avoid Landfill. Avoid Disease.• Achieve a good quality of life • Keep the place Clean and healthy• Provide basic sanitation & hygiene needs
• Your trace is another’s treasure. • Create an opportunity to orphanage to• Collect re-usable thing use your good• Donate them to the orphanage • Opportunity to donate unwanted items• 50 Collection centers across nation to charity
• Immediate responsibility for the need from the society and government • Increase the students strength• 50 to 100 Schools in 2015 • 2 to 5 Million Local supporters gathering• 80,000 to 100,000 parrots in 2015 • Social Orientation between Schools and society• 100 to 200 Million Rupees in 2015 • Improvement in quality teaching and effective• 1000 celebrations in 2015 communication• 5 Million Volunteers involvements • Increase in cultural improvements
• Create awareness campaign in Art and • 1 to 5 Million Participants in 2015 culture to school students • .5 million Winners in 2015• Promote their art talent • 5 to 50 M Rupees in 2015• Showcase their talent to the world
Donate!Get Tax Exemption on your Donation!! Become a Volunteer!!!
Your Support is our Strength!!!Save Nature. Secure Human. Serve Rural!!! Muthu Swamy S Chairman V Foundation email@example.com +91(988)619-7840