4. CHINATemples walls and even malls you could get anything in China Food made of anything Literally anything Thats how china is.
5. CHINA This poem was a very easy poem to write because I have had been to China and beenthere most recently. But I think I had a better time on this poem because I payed most attention to the surroundings and history in Bejing where all the historical and intresting stuff is.
6. PLANESDark bright sunlightBanishing from the old airport like a diver jumping off a divingboardPilot empowering the controlsworking his way through these limitless controlsHead spinning from spinning around madly.FINALLYNew country in sightrushing down to land into to the an endless amount of people.
7. PLANESI had a very easy time doing this poem because I have been on many planes in my life, short or long I used “ Dark, bright, sunlight” becausesometimes when my family goes on plane rides at daytime when we love looking at all theintresting land or sea below, but sometimes we go on plane rides at night when we are boredor sleeping, sunlight is when sometimes we are on long ﬂights and right when you open the window you get blinded by the sunlight.
8. STATIN ISLANDThe little bulgy island right off the edge of New Jerseyis Statin IslandLots and lots of sportsYankees fans to Metts fans to Jets fansKids playing soccer to basketball to baseball tofootballAdults coaching and having fun
9. STATIN ISLANDI had a harder time doing this poem because I have only been to Statin Island once and itwas three years back. I did this poem because I remember that I went to soccer practice with my cousin and going to her birthdayparty which had a lot of swimming, also that my Uncle alway watches a yankees of Mettsgame when they’re on TV and it inspires the fan to be just like them.
10. PACKINGPacking up clothesputting them inEven more maybe fourHurry to the carHurry in Hurry inHow can that X-ray see through all those suitcases?
11. PACKING I this poem I tried to use some repitition and somemetaphors but the metaphor made me struggle a little bit so I didn’t add as many metaphors as I did repetition.I got the idea of this poem by the expeirence of seeing my parents packing a few days before the trip.
12. PLANE TICKETSBuy buyquickly nowof any color the airline isQuick now quick nowhurry hurrygive the ticket to the attendantand TAKEOFF!
13. PLANE TICKETS This one I used some repetition and my expeirence oftraveling. But I think it is a good poem because I know how it is when you have to rush to get to your airline gate.
14. MANHATTANIn Manhattan you have to go with the ﬂow Wherever you go you go with the ﬂow to get anywhere you want to go you have to go with the ﬂow
15. MANHATTANIn this poem I used rhymes. I also chose this poem because one of my favorite citys in the world is Manhattan.
16. ANTHOLOGY REFLECTION I think I did very well on all the poems. Itmakes me feel prouder than I already have been through other grades I have been in. I chose the theme of traveling because Ihave had a lot of experience in it and I like to do it a lot. These poems inspires me to do more poems about traveling. what Ilearned about myself as a poet is that I canthink up a poem pretty fast and get it done pretty fast.