1. Meet with your Ministry Adviser as
soon as possible.
2. Join the RLCC Forum and visit it
3. With the help of your Ministry
Adviser, come up with Ministry
Projects for this year.
5. Create a Ministry Plan for each
6. Post them in the RLCC Forum.
7. Reply to responses asap.
8. Check the Bulletin Board often for
9. Enroll in EQUIP and start meeting
with your TAG for accountability.
10. Form teams or task groups and
assign leaders (with the approval
of your Ministry Adviser).
11. Create a ministry calendar and post
it in the Forum (use “calendar”).
12. Report to your Ministry Adviser
regularly or as required.
13. Download the “Multiply” material
by Francis Chan and start reading
(see Equipping, Live like Jesus).
14. Be ready for ministry evaluation
once every two months.
15. Attend the LEAD Huddle once a
month (every first Friday, 7 to 9
16. Watch Foundations every
Thursday, 7 to 9 pm (if you can).
17. Enroll in RLOBS (if you can).
18. Subscribe to Right Now Media (if
19. Be an example to others in
20. Start your ministry and do it well as
unto the Lord.
123 BASIS OF EVAUATION
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.