1. A Project is:
All the inter-related tasks done over a
period of time to achieve a particular
1.2. Project Management
The discipline of planning,
organising and securing
resources to bring about the
successful completion of project
4 Valuable Skills to break into Project
PM: Strategic Strength
• Doing more with your budget.
• Launching a product faster then
• Acquire new business and higher profits.
• Competitive edge: speed of delivery.
• Efficiency and sustainability
Project Success Factors
Agreement on the goals of a project.
A Plan: Path & Responsibilities.
Constant & Effective communication.
A controlled Scope.
Determining levels of
Success formula for Project Managers
• Realistic expectations: Cost-schedulequality equilibrium.
• Manage expectations throughout the
• Deliver as promised: Product, on time,
¿Le ha llamado la atención una diapositiva en particular?
Recortar diapositivas es una manera útil de recopilar información importante para consultarla más tarde.