Transcript of "Conflict management & its resolution technique"
5.THOMAS RESOLUTION STYLE
6.WAYS OF NOURISHING CONFLICTS
7. ADVICE TO MANAGERS
It is simply defined as
disagreement, be it violent or
subtle form between two
persons or parties.
Conflict management is the
process of planning to avoid conflict
where possible and organising to
resolve conflict where it does
happen, as rapidly and smoothly as
•Both occurs when 2 or more parties engage.
•Differ in degree of self interest displayed .
•In conflict one party prevents the success of
E.g.: Hockey, football.
•In competition no direct interference of one
party with other.
E.g.: track events.
Conflicts can have constructive outcomes when they are
properly handled. They can:
(1) Provide greater interest in the topic of discussion,
(2) Stimulate greater feelings of identify,
(3) Cause attention to be drawn to the existing
(4) Cause diffusion of ideas for the solution for other
(5) Promote understanding,
(6) Motivate one to work more efficiently.
Positive Outcomes of Conflicts
Conflict resolution techniques
implies that conflicts can be
overcome, or permanently
settled through these