2.  Its part of the SLV Group which is a multi-dimensional portfolio of companies that operate in various business domains across the India. The foundation of the Group was laid by Late Shri Sham Swara in the year of 1986 who was a visionary entrepreneur of his time. The rein of the Group was taken over by Mr. Vishal Swara in the year 1989. Under his dynamic leadership qualities the Group achieved the pinnacle of the success. The core businesses of the Group are Security Solutions, Mall/Integrated Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Service Apartments. Projects of VSR INFRATECH  Taksila heights, 11.48 acres of group housing at Sector 37C, Gurgaon  Industrial project of 130 Acres at Manesar  5 Lac sq.ft of Mixed use commercial development at sector 114, Gurgaon  Cyber Park on Old Delhi Road, Near Maruti Udyog vihar  Haridwar- 10 acres
3.  Promoted by VSR Infratech Pvt Ltd, 114 Avenue is spread over 5acres of prime land. Its a mixed Use development comprising of Retail , Office, Fine Dining Restaurants, Business centre with Service Apartment’s. Changing with the changing times, this unique project located on the 60 meter upcoming sector road connecting further to the 150 meter Dwarka Expressway which would cater to the dense population of Dwarka, Gurgaon & Palam Vihar. Developed and marketed by V Square Development, 114 Avenue has evolved after a lot of market research.
4. Nazafgarh – Gurgaon Road
5.  Retail Office Fine Dining Restaurant & Food Court Business Centre Service Apartment
6.  0 km from Delhi border. 3 kms from Dwarka sector 29 & 30 (Fully developed area) 4 kms from Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi. 1.5 kms from proposed model railway station at Bijwasan. 6 kms from Gurgaon toll Close to 150 meters Dwarka - Gurgaon Expressway & Metro corridor.
7.  Three side open plot One side facing existing Nazafgarh Gurgaon Highway, other side facing 60 meter upcoming sector road and one side of plot is on 2 karam revenue road of Delhi. Sector 114, Gurgaon is a 60 acre sector dedicated only for commercial activities like existing Sector 29, Gurgaon. Adjoining Sector 115, Gurgaon is reserved for institutional activities like existing Sector 44, Gurgaon. Close to residential sectors 102 to 109 of Gurgaon. Near to proposed DLF 5 star Hotel.
8.  World class school & hospitals within 5 minutes driving distance. Direct access from Palam Vihar (fully developed area) Adjacent to Dwarka Phase II, where the Government is coming up with Diplomatic Enclave. In Close proximity to proposed Sahara City & Shobha Township Projects Designed keeping in mind the changing trends and customer requirements.
9. Form StrategyPlan form Fragmentation of Form Multi Level Green SpacesThe Form is derived by filtering spaces from the The Derived form is broken up into smaller Dedicated green spaces on the second floor actsite constraints to generate a triangular band segments to provide access to the central as spill over spaces for the restaurants andcontaining ideal spaces for offices, retail and spaces and add porosity to the form. provide places of refuge for the users.apartments. Service apartment Office Retail Iconic Form: Hyper market The Office and the apartment floors form a continuous iconic mass and emphasize the design of the entire buildings.
10. Functional Distribution Service apart ( 13.25) Office (11.25m) Restaurant (4.25 m ) Retail (8.75 m) Hyper market (5.0 m)Retail Block Basement (parking / ser) Office Block Service Appt. Block
11. Ground floor Plan Service apartment service core Retail core Escalator to 8 m SET BACK Lower ground 13 m SET BACKService ramp Atrium 2.5 m lvl Service apartment lobby (0.6m / 2.5m lvl) Retail Office / retail service core Office lobby
12. Lower ground floor Plan Service apartment service coreBasement area achieved per floor : 7396 sqmTotal Basement Area : 14792 sqm Retail core Escalator to Lower groundBasement car parking provided ( allowing for stack parking ): 460no @ 45 sqm per ECS Hyper market core ( lower ground to basement) Service ramp Loading / un loading bay Hyper market Service apartment lobby (0.6m / 2.5m lvl) Retail Office / retail Office lobby service core
13. First Floor Plan Service apartment service core Retail core 3 m wide corridor Atrium below Office lobby Service apart lobbyOffice / retail Retailservice core
14. Second Floor Plan Service apartment service core Retail core Restaurant ( service apartment) Restaurant Restaurant ( service apartment)Restaurant Business Business Centre Centre Service apart lobby Office / retail service core Office lobby
15. Office Typical floor Plan( 3rd -5th floor) Service apartment service core Land scape Land scape Land scape Land Scape below Service apart lobbyOffice / retailservice core Office lobby
16. Service Apartment Typical floor Plan ( 6th-8th floor) Landscape Service core Lift lobby 2m wide corridorRoom ‘s : 30 per floor
17. Tentative Unit plans X = 4.05 m 1.5 X = 6.075 m 2 X = 8.1 mGross area: 31.9 sqm Gross area: 47.8 sqm Gross area: 63.7 sqmNet area: 28.8 sqm Net area: 44.1 sqm Net area: 59.3 sqm
18. Typical Basement Plan ( 2 Floors) Service apartment service coreBasement area achieved per floor : 7396 sqmTotal Basement Area : 14792 sqm Retail core Hyper market core ( lower ground to basement)Basement car parking provided : 460 no @ 45 sqm per ECS Office / retail service core Service apartment lobby (0.6m / 2.5m lvl) Retail Office lobby
19. Concept Perspectives
20.  “V Square Development Company Pvt Ltd” is into the business of consultancy and is a full service property development and management Company. The team comprises of experienced professionals delivering world class real estate solutions across residential group housing, hotels, retail, office and large scale- master planned communities. By maintaining the highest level of professional competence, they act as the client’s trusted partner to ensure highest return on every investment. The team uses proven methods focusing on the technical and financial aspects of development management seeking innovative methods to integrate cutting-edge applications in the fields of marketing, master planning, development management and Real estate market trends. By focusing on the technical, financial and marketing aspects of design and development management, they provide clients with quality and help maximize return on Investment. They specialise in managing the complete development cycle from initial concept, construction and project management services to sales and marketing on behalf of the developers/ owners.
21.  Concept & Project Architect Morphogenesis
22.  Disclaimer- The material contained in this presentation is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or an invitation of offers to purchase any securities of any entity or any of the products or services mentioned. The information provided is not intended to provide a sufficient basis on which to make an investment decision. Any pricing/ valuation information provided is indicative only and does not represent a level at which an actual trade or transaction could be executed. Information attributed to third parties is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. You should not construe the contents of this presentation as legal, tax, investment or other advice. You should make your own inquiries and consult your own advisors as to legal, tax and related matters.