Museum as Platform
Dineum Concept 2010 10 15
Rogier G. Kauw-A-Tjoe
• To prevent people from having the wrong
expectations, a new name is needed!
• It is NOT a restaurant
It is a DINEUM
• It is NOT a museum
A shot of art
• People in the 30 minute radius area
• Who need a recreational place in the area, which is
Shot of art
• People get a shot of art each time
• The topics seen are bookmarked to review at home
• Like & Dislike
Glass as surface
• A personalised information source
• No mobile phone (social implications)
• You need to drink to get the surface
• Needs to be dishwasher proof (etc)
• Can become collectorsitem (theft)
• Obtrusive (experience test)
No glass, but new device
Zoom in Zoom out
Alone Group (>1)
Process | History | ....
[start] location based
Previous image Other artwork
Zoom in and out.
When zoomed in,
use arrows to nav.
Press middle, to go
back to normal view.
Bluetooth link to phone, id#5020
• Product design of the device
– Not experience of camera or mobile phone
– Intuitive start of social function
• Expand social functions
• Design docking stations
• What to do with the device before and after use?
• Interface design
• Arcitectual issues