INSOMNIACant sleep when going to bed, takes at least 3 or 4 hours to fall asleep or wakes up during the night after 2 or 3 hours of sleep, cant sleep again…
• 1. Read a book• 2. Read a book with an adventure story• 3. Imagine your own adventure in which you are the most important character. Put yourself in a dream.• 4. Write your story.• 5. Make love.• 6. Embrace your lover and stay like that, warming up.• 7. Put some romantic and soft music on. The one you like it.• 8. Dont talk. Just fly away.• 9. Take a pill to sleep.• 10. Read a boring book.• 11. Everybody must have an ON/OFF switch.• 12. Bang your head into a wall• 13. Get drunk• 14. Watch TV until you pass out• 15. Play with your cat• 16. Drink hot milk• 17. Eat pancakes• 18. Take hot shower• 19. Go out with friends• 20. Drink a special relaxing tea
• 21. Get out and clean your house• 22. Wear a tricot bonnet• 23. Change pillow• 24. Warm up your room (if it is cold)• 25. Sleep on the couch• 26. Watch National Geographic Channel• 27. Wake up and work on computer at your Crash Course on Creativity assignments• 28. Keep looking to an aquarium• 29. Make tricot• 30. Drink hot red wine• 31. Hug your teddy bear (the one when you were baby/child)• 32. Post on Facebook• 33. Surf on Internet• 34. Do physical exercise at home• 35. Take a second diner• 36. Take a bubble hot bat• 37. Lie down on the floor• 38. Draw your self-portrait• 39. Meditate• 40. Do some yoga exercises
• 41. Don’t think. Only heard your breathing• 42. Read a book• 43. Read a game rules manual (like Through the Ages, for example)• 44. Take a hot (or warm) bath• 45. Drink passion fruit juice• 46. Drink alcoholic beverage• 47. Adjust the temperature of the ambient (increase or reduce through air conditioner)• 48. Create a silent ambient• 49. Adjust the light (create a dark ambient, for example)• 50. Listen calm music / boring music / Classical music (not always calm!)• 51. Watch online courses videos• 52. Write (something interesting or any concern with the purpose of "emptying ones head")• 53. Do physical activity during the day• 54. Do some abdominal exercises to exhaust yourself• 55. Do music therapy for insomnia• 56. Smell natural plants (lavanda)• 57. Sleep few minutes during the day (Spanish “siesta”)• 58. Go to kitchen and cook a meal to the next day• 59. Take photos of your insomnia and share it on internet• 60. Chat conversation with someone from the other side of the word (they are wake)
• 61. Feel your toes.• 62. Feel your legs, from the bottom, passing through your knees, up above, very slowly.• 63. Feel your finger hands, your arms, your chest.• 64. Feel the blood running inside your body.• 65. If you are cold, cover yourself with a collection of duvets (2, 3 or more...)• 66. Count numbers infinitely• 67. Count sheep or other animal you like or hate• 68. Tickle yourself very lightly• 69. Put on a sweat suit, get out and make jogging in your neighborhood• 70. Run around your building as much as you can, in a high speed• 71. Look at the moon and count stars• 72. Shop online. Food, clothes, electronics, anything. See a lot of catalogues.• 73. Put things to sell in E-Bay. Discuss prices.• 74. Change the place of the objects in your living room, bedroom. Move your sofa, your dining table, yourTV, your bed. Do it silently...• 75. Reorganize your kitchen.• 76. Iron your clothes.• 77. Clean up your apartment. Only avoid vacuum cleaner• 78. Go to a nightclub. Dance all night, with loud music.• 79. Put your phones on, and listen to audio-books• 80. Reorganize family photos, make movies about it, put music on them
• 81. Improve your knowledge about technology, investigate in internet about new software• 82. Make your homework, produce your professional materials• 83. Watch comic movies. Laugh till your stomach aches• 84. Create a special “insomnia hat” with a relaxing music system• 85. Create a special balancing bed (secured to the ceiling by wires)• 86. Create a special insomnia video. Everybody sleep when watch it…• 87. Make a 5.000 pieces puzzle• 88. Plan a trip. Search for a destiny, find a hotel, a cheap flight• 89. Change bed. Try out all the beds in the house. There is one that will be the most comfortable• 90. Fantasize with someone from your work, or even a neighbour. How nice would it be?• 91. Create in your environment a complete darkness• 92. Put earplugs.• 93. Hear the sound of a mechanical fan• 94. Hear the rain• 95. Make sure to use an adequate pillow• 96. Try to sleep with the head under the pillow• 97. Wear a Superman suit and fly• 98. Close your eyes and speak slowly (a never ended story)• 99. Change direction on bed (put your feet where usually is your head)• 100. Write at least 100 solutions to insomnia
101. CHANGE!TEAM “MOVE ON”Adrian RostirollaMaria João CondeRita Maia e SilvaA Crash Course on CreativityDecember 2012
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.