All your touch base are belong to us A quiz dedicated the one and only Stud-ent gawd Suraj Menon as he leaves for the world of Corporate Crapspeak Revert back to me !
1. The original name of this quiz was the Suraj Menon Memorial – the name being suggested because he left us to put X in Y. Give us X and Y – two words that sound exactly the same in a Mallu accent
2. What nickname was coined by Suraj Menon for himself (whatay legend!) after pwning Baldy’s Arab quiz?
3. What absolutely infidel activity is Surajkumar indulging in here?
4. Suraj looks scary as hell whenever he wears sun- glasses (see pic and tremble). What para-military organization did his friends from Manipal thus proclaim him to be an honorary member of?
5. Put funda. Exhaustive list as far as BC quizzers are concerned*Suvajit “Main ladki lata hoon” Chakraborty : 2Abhishek “ son of” Nagaraj : 1Suraj “Entgawd” Menon : 1* to the best of my knowledge
7. What title did Mayank Muzumdar, a student of NSWIMWI* use to refer to Suraj Menon in a quiz he did at his institute? Seems to louve the idea of the "Mother rule“* Not So Well Known Insititue of Mangement in Western India
8. At AsKQAance 2011, Suraj Menon showed his Sports-god-liness on the List it round where the teams had to name all English captains whose first name was Michael. Suraj got the difficult, obscure ones like Deness and Smith and even remembered in the nick of time that Colin Cowdreys first name was Michael - and missed the most obvious English captain named Michael. Which captain?