Pocket CalendarsEssential Elements of a Good Business Plan
Followings are the Main EssentialElements of a Good Business Plan:1. Executive Summary2. Business Overview3. Business Offering4. Implementation and Strategy5. Marketing Plan and Analysis
1. Executive Summary :The executive summary is the abstract ofyour business plan. It is summarizes allthe information you give in the body ofthe plan and serves to introducepotential investors to your company.Mention your company scope, missionstatement, goals, managementoverview, capital requirements, marketopportunity and competitors etc .
2. Business Overview :The business overview provides moredetails about your business and why thebusiness was formed. It expounds onyour business mission, strategy, modeland existing strategic relationships.
3. Business Offering :The business offering section details whyyou are in business and what you areselling. State whether you are sellingproducts or services. If you are sellingproducts, shed more light on whetheryou are the manufacturer, retailer ordistributor. If your business offersservices, describe those services indetail.
4. Implementation and Strategy :This section provides details of yourbusiness strategies. It highlights yoursales forecast; products or serviceslaunch dates and required client or webvisitor’s statistics. Investors will bekeen to read through this section tolearn about your dates and deadlines.
5. Marketing Plan and Analysis :Detail your marketing plans in thissection. Provide information about yourmarket analysis, customer service, salesand public relations. Showcase yourbusiness vision and highlight the keypoints that will make your businesssuccessful.
For More Details :Website : Promotional Pocket CalendarsEmail : email@example.com