One fine body…
- Provincetown, Massachusetts,Massachusetts, United States
- Work Advertising/Marketing/Social Media/Photographer & Elite Athlete
- Industry Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Website www.RichardPeters.us
- About I have been running track & field, cross-country, marathons and relays since the age of 14. I am a Professional Photographer and former National Track & Field Competitor. During my middle and high school years I was undefeated in both the high and low hurdles with multiple school, state and division records. By 2001 I was competing at the national level and became the Massachusetts Track & Field “Athlete of the Year” At the age of 12 I was diagnosed with a severe case of Crohn’s Disease a chronic inflammation of the intestines which is manageable, but remains incurable. After battling Crohn’s for nearly 10 years I learned that I had Adenocarcinoma, a cancer of the
Get their content delivered to you.