Be the first to like this
Moving Windows applications and workloads to the cloud requires careful consideration and planning. What are the technical and business requirements your organization requires of the cloud? RightScale wants to make sure you’re considering all variables at play to avoid costly mistakes and ensure great success.
In this webinar we focus on methodologies to determine when and how to leverage the cloud for Windows environments. This session includes:
1. Reviewing how the Infrastructure as a Service space has matured in the past year
2. Why our customers move from on-premises to the cloud
3. Migration challenges and best practices when considering types of workloads
4. Detailed methodologies we use every day to successfully migrate customer projects
5. Customer successes moving windows workloads