Be the first to like this
Businesses who want to stay ahead of the curve and achieve maximum efficiency and consistency are adopting cloud infrastructure. Keeping up with dynamic cloud environments, achieving scalable, automated, flexible, and secure cloud infrastructures means increased business agility. But how can you manage security as you migrate to cloud infrastructures?
Join Rishi Vaish, VP of Product at RightScale & Amrit Williams, CTO at CloudPassage as they discuss:
1. Recent findings from RightScale's State of the Cloud survey
2. Why hybrid cloud is the standard of choice
3. Three strategies for existing cloud server workloads
4. Benefits and security challenges of migrating to cloud infrastructures
5. Choosing a hybrid strategy - management and security practices to get the utmost resource flexibility
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.