2. My GoalReady for Summer PD!Field Test In Progress/CompleteSupervisor Feedback/Revisions
3. Course Objectives:Given a list ofpossible topics, thelearner will conductresearch andprepare apresentation about aselected topic inonline learning thatmeets the criteria onthe provided rubric.
4. Course Objectives:Using the iNACOL Reflectstandards for online Respondteaching as a reference, Connectthe learner will identifyand reflect on a minimumof three best practicestrategies they will utilizeto create meaningfulonline experiences for8th-12th grade students.
5. Course Objectives:When givenscenarios, the learnerwill select the bestmethod ofintervention tosupport the onlinelearner.
6. Course Objectives:After evaluating avariety of onlineinteractive tools, thelearner will select onetool and describe howit supportscommunication,student motivation,and rigor within anonline class.
7. Course ObjectivesFollowing a district template, the learnerwill create an online course syllabusincluding instructor information, coursematerials, course overview, courseobjectives, a description of majorassignments and assessments, modes ofcommunication, and grading expectations.
8. Course ObjectivesFollowing a district template, the learnerwill create an online course syllabusincluding instructor information, coursematerials, course overview, courseobjectives, a description of majorassignments and assessments, modes ofcommunication, and grading expectations. Optional
9. ProgressWhat does the instructional solution looklike now? Is it taking shape? What doesyour end product look like at this point?
10. Show What Class Looks Like
14. What’s Left…Proof & Fill in gapsAlign Syllabus & Calendar with ContentEstimate time requirementsRubric Unit 2ExamplesSet up grade bookFinalize Instructional Design Doc
15. Lessons LearnedStart with Instructional Design DocCourse template migrationDon’t’ reinvent the wheelSave To Document First (Copy to Blackboard)Providing alternatives -live class/individualityLogin as a studentSelect what is most importantBackward design – Syllabus last! – Applies tostudent project too
16. TimelineAnalysis Identify need January 2012Design Submit Project 1: Design Plan By Feb 8, 2012Development Create course and document By March 28, 2012 design principles (6 weeks) April 4thImplementation Pilot with at least 2 learners By April 18, 2012 Submit Project 2 April 25thEvaluation Obtain feedback, course May 2nd, 2012 revisions Submit Project 3: Lessons Learned