1. Lighting The Way To Agile Knowledge Brainstorming 2013 Topics PMI Atlanta Agile Interest Group
2. Rick AustinLeadingAgilerick@leadingagile.com678.743.1616www.leadingagile.comtwitter.com/rickaustinfacebook.com/leadingagilelinkedin.com/in/rickdaustin
3. Agenda• Brainstorm topics for the 2013 PMI Agile Interest Group• How? – Your brainpower – Light bulb ideation – Affinitization – Prioritization – Review
4. What is this ideation you speak of?
5. Website: solutionpeople.com
6. Light Bulb Technique• Each person writes down as many ideas as they can in a time period• At the end of the time period, rotate sheets to the person on your right• Repeat for another time period
7. Ideation Exercise• Divide into a number of teams• Each team has 2 or 3 ideation cycles• Use PMI-ACP knowledge domains as a guide for topic areas
8. PMI-ACP KnowledgeDomains• Value-Driven Delivery• Stakeholder Engagement• Boosting Team Performance Practices• Adaptive Planning• Problem Detection and Resolution• Continuous Improvement
9. Affinitize Topics• Each team will affinitize their ideas• Each team will pick their top 10 picks• Each team will present their top 5 items with the group• As each team presents, remaining teams should cross out duplicates from their lists
10. Hurray!• We now have a list of topics you are passionate about for 2013!You are passionate about them,right?
11. Rick AustinLeadingAgilerick@leadingagile.com678.743.1616www.leadingagile.comtwitter.com/rickaustinfacebook.com/leadingagilelinkedin.com/in/rickdaustin