Get Found Online:Create valuable website pages, blog articles and social media messages optimized to drive qualified leads to your site.
1. MarketingAutomationA Tale of Two CMOsSocial Biz Atlanta – February 22, 2013Rick Burnes, Director of Product Marketing @ HubSpot
2. Traditionalmarketingautomationwill eventually Your Logokill yourbusiness.
3. This Could Be YouInboundmarketingautomationwill help youdelightcustomers andprospects.
4. 1 The Tale of Two CMOs
5. MeetCMO #1
6. Company buys They send me an I tag the email my email address unsolicited, impers as spam. from a list. onal email.Stranger Customer No Sale; Unsubscribed
7. Company #1 = = = = =
8. Plus, the mathdoesn’t work.
9. Your List Expires at ~25% / Year Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 50K 21K
11. Marketing AutomationExpiration 500 Leads 50K list 4% CTR 25% Conversion 42 Leads 21K list 1% CTR 20% Conv
12. MeetCMO #2
13. I subscribe to the blog. Sales rep I find the calls up company’s blog I download the guide to and offers in a search. training software. to help.Stranger Customer Company notices I’m reading a lot of articles about training, so they I purchase. serve me a CTA for a guide to training software.
14. Company #2 = = =
15. And the mathworks.
16. Shift to segmentednurturing produced 16% increase engagement.
17. How to2 Do It Bezos- Style
18. Your To-Do List1. Marketing Automation
19. Your To-Do List1. Marketing Automation1. Inbound Marketing
20. 86% skip TV ads 44% of direct mail is never opened 91% unsubscribe200mSay DO NOT CALL 24
21. It’s time to transform your marketing into something people LOVEGet Found Online:Create valuable websitepages, blog articles andsocial media messagesoptimized to drivequalified leads toyour site. Your
22. It’s time to transform your marketing into something people LOVEGet Found Online: Understand YourCreate valuable website Buyers:pages, blog articles and Personalize yoursocial media messages marketing through aoptimized to drive deep understanding ofqualified leads to their needs to pull leadsyour site. through your sales funnel faster.
23. Marketing automation helps here.It’s useless ifyour problem is here.
24. How do you knowwhere to start?
25. It depends on your business needs.
26. Scenario #1 4,444 15% 667 75% 500
27. Scenario #2 2,000,000 1% 20,000 5% 1,000
28. Scenario #3 2,000,000 5% 100,000 1% 1,000
29. How? Think
30. Context allows you to marry thebuyer to the right content at theright time does an exceptional job at this with its recommendation engine. . . Brian Halligan HubSpot CEO Dharmesh Shah HubSpot CTO
31. The Traditional Approach Emai Referral Data l Offline Leads Lead ? Volume Funnel Volume Web Analytics
32. The Inbound Approach Found Emai Site l Website Via? Grade Offline Activit y Form Data Twitter Faceboo k Funnel Stage Browsing History
33. Everybody Should Know ThisPerson
34. Personalize Your Email
35. Create Workflows Based on Profiles When a lead clicks on this link, HubSpot sends a notification to the sales rep who owns the lead.
36. Personalize Your Website, Too CTA for Prospects
37. Personalize Your Website, Too CTA for Leads
38. Personalize Your Website, Too CTA for Customers
39. Content, ButNo Context
40. Content +Context
41. 3 Final Thought
42. My Pockets Circa 2005
43. Now IOnlyNeed This
44. A Marketer’s Toolbox Today
45. NowMarketersOnlyNeed This
46. TheBenefit ofAll-in-One
47. THANKYOUConnect with me onTwitter: @rickburnes