Be the first to like this
I have pleasure in presenting the Chartwell Financial Synergy - Client Newsletter - for Autumn 2012, covering a range of topical subjects which may affect you, your business or your clients.
• The Retail Distribution Review (RDR) - In January 2013, RDR will change how advisers work with their clients
• Company tax planning - Tax changes can affect your plans from year-to-year
• When will you stop working? - The number of people working past their state pension age is on the increase
• Spiralling tuition fees call for careful planning - The spiralling costs of tuition at English universities will be causing concern for many parents
• Falling annuity rates ahead - The link between gender & equality, and the reason why men looking to buy a pension annuity in the near future may wish to do that sooner rather than later
This issue also covers the national minimum wage increase, child benefit changes, and the importance of taking your dividends into account.
We provide expert advice on all of the topics discussed in the newsletter and more. We would be happy to help you with all aspects financial planning and security. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require further advice or support.