1. 29 D E 2 n d W 201 2 8 a ARY UE BRUT E F Laughter Yoga C E R T I F I E D L A U G H T E R Y O G A L E A D E R T R A I N I N G ( C LY L ) Are you stressed, sad and depressed? Do you want to add more laughter & joy in your life? Laughter Yoga is the latest Health Craze sweeping the world where anyone can laugh without any reason. It is truly a life changing experience for millions. Do you want to become a certiﬁed Laughter Yoga leader and start a Laughter Club and lead the sessions in companies & corporations, yoga & ﬁtness centers, schools, senior centres and offer public seminars? Partecipate at 2-Day Intensive Certiﬁed Laughter Yoga Leader Training conducted by Richard Romagnoli • Certiﬁed Laughter Yoga Teacher and Founder of Puttaparthi’s Laughter Yoga Club on TUESDAY 28 and WEDNESDAY 29 FEBRUARY 2012 from 9,30 a.m. to 4,00 p.m. info: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0091 837 44 19 105
2. Laughter Yoga C E R T I F I E D L A U G H T E R Y O G A L E A D E R T R A I N I N G ( C LY L )2-Day Intensive Training CourseAfter successful completion of this course you are qualiﬁed as a Certiﬁed Laughter YogaLeader (CLYL), an internationally recognized qualiﬁcation. You can lead Laughter Yogasessions in social clubs, yoga & ﬁtness centers, schools, seniors and in the corporateworkplace and offer public seminars.The course include:• Learning the physical, mental & emotional beneﬁts of laughter• How to laugh without humor and how to teach others to do so• The history of Laughter Yoga• Starting & running laughter clubs• How to market your services• Techniques for special groups (children, seniors and more)• Laughter Boosting techniques• How to laugh aloneWho Needs ItAnyone who is committed to spreading Laughter Yoga will beneﬁt from this training.It will be of special interest to:Yoga and ﬁtness teachersHR and management training professionalsHealth care professionalsTeachers and sports coachesPsychologists and psychiatristsEntertainment professionalsSenior care workersMarriage and family therapistsLife coaches and alternative therapistsSales managersTourism professionals & tour guides
3. What is Laughter YogaLaughter Yoga is a unique exercise routine developed by Indian physician Dr. Madan Kataria.It combines laughter exercises with yoga breathing (Pranayama) which brings in more oxygento the body and brain making one feel more energetic and healthy.Anyone can laugh without relying on humor, jokes and comedy. Laughter is simulated as abody exercise in a group but with eye contact and childlike playfulness it turns into real andcontagious laughter. It is based on the scientiﬁc fact that the body cannot tell the differencebetween fake and real laughter.It is being practiced in companies and corporations, Fitness centers, Yoga studios, Centersfor Seniors, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Physically and mentally challenged and Self helpcancer groups.Laughter Yoga has been widely covered by media which includes prestigious publications likeTIME magazine, BBC, CNN and the Oprah Winfrey show.What happens in a Laughter SessionA typical Laughter Yoga session is led by alaughter leader or teacher who controlsthe group, gives instructions for differentlaughter, breathing and stretchingexercises.There are four steps of Laughter Yoga –clapping, breathing, childlike playfulnessand laughter exercises.It starts with warm up exercises likeclapping, chanting ho ho ha ha followedby different laughter exercises wherepeople are encouraged to laugh louderand heartily from the belly. These exercisesare interspersed with deep breathing. Weencourage participants to cultivate child like playfulness and eye contact which leads to realand spontaneous laughter.Laughter Yoga will help to add more laughter to your life, develop a sense of humor and asmile. You will feel more self conﬁdent, have a positive outlook, hope and optimism. Itchanges your mood within minutes and if your mood is good, everything seems good andyou are at your best everywhere.Your output and performance depends on your energy level. For optimal functioning of thebrain, you need 25% more oxygen than any other body organs.LY increases the supply of oxygen, not only to the brain but to the entire body to help youwork more than normal and efﬁciently.
4. Five Beneﬁts of Laughter Yoga1. Personal Life: Laughter Yoga will help to add more laughter to your life, develop a sense ofhumor and a smile. You will feel more self conﬁdent, have a positive outlook, hope andoptimism. It changes your mood within minutes and if your mood is good, everything seemsgood and you are at your best everywhere.2. Business life: Your output and performance depends on your energy level. For optimalfunctioning of the brain, you need 25% more oxygen than any other body organs.LY increases the supply of oxygen, not only to the brain but to the entire body to help youwork more than normal and efﬁciently.3. Health Beneﬁts: Laughter Yoga is a powerful cardio workout; in fact 10 minutes of heartylaughter is equal to 30 minutes on a rowing machine.It decreases the negative effects of stress on your body which is the root cause of allillnesses. LY is a single exercise that deals with physical, mental and emotional stresssimultaneously. It also strengthens the immune system, lowers blood pressure, controls bloodsugar and keeps your heart healthy. It is a powerful antidote against depression - the numberone sickness today.4. Social Life: The quality of life and life satisfaction does not depend on how much money, power, position and success you have; rather it depends on the number of good friends with whom one has a caring and sharing relationship. This appreciation and acknowledgement helps in emotional development. Laughter Yoga is a positive energy which quickly connects you with people and helps to make friends easily.5. Inner Spirit of Laughter:Laughter Yoga will teach you how to keep your spirits high when you face challenges in life. Itpromotes a positive mental attitude to help you cope with negative situations and deal withdifﬁcult persons in a much better way than a normal person. The Trainer Richard Romagnoli (left) live in India, he is an italian professional Heartist and magician since 1991. He is a Certiﬁed Laughter Yoga Teacher from the Laughter Yoga Foundation School, trained personally from Dr. Madan Kataria (right), the worldwide famous founder of Laughter Yoga. Dr. Kataria has nominated Richard “Ambassador in the World of Laughter Yoga”. He is the Founder of Puttaparthi’s Laughter Yoga Club. He has presented is shows abord Costa’s and MSC’s cruising ships, in the amusment parks Fiabilandia, Mirabilandia and DisneyWorld Paris, for italian television Rai, Mediaset, La7, for RTSI Switzerland Tv, EDTV Dubai Emirates Tv Network and in the major ﬁve-star-hotels worldwide. He is the co-founder of the “Dharmic Clown”, clown therapy group. Author of the book “Magia di un’llusione”, on the theory and history of the magic art.Richard Dr. Madan Kataria Now his mission is to bring peace to the world through Love & Laugh. He conduct experiential-workshop all around the world with is unique, magic and magnetic charisma.
5. Partecipants Feedback from Riccardo’s Training and WorkShock“The training workshop was a life changing experience.Riccardo is a very able facilitator and teacher but above all healso has an acute sense of psychology.” J. Belgium“I am very gratefull to God in you for give me this amazingopportunity. In just two days (in the very moment I’m aboutto return home) many concepts get clarified inside me...”! Lucia Del Pilar Abella Buenos Aires • ARGENTINA“I found Ricardo to be a very emphatic, sensitive andresponsable teacher. I lived the use of languages and how hepointed out the importance of language. I lived the nonjudjmental atmosphere in the group. I lived the mixture ofpractice and theory.I was very impressed by the dealing with time; Riccardo had agreat feeling for breaths and energy levels, it felt very organic.Flow!” Antje F. - Berlin • GERMANY“Riccardo is excellent.Vibrant, Fun and energising.He combines funwith an ability to allow partecipants to go deep within.Gratitude.”Rangana, Puttaparthi • INDIA