An introductory session describing the capabilities of Drupal Commerce.
In depth Drupal Commerce training takes a couple of days, so this session will outline the basic concepts you need to understand before embarking on your first Commerce project.
Topics covered include:
* Products and product displays - what they are and why they are different
* Rules based pricing
* Product options and variations
* Out-of-the-box functionality
* Overview of major contributed modules
* Things to look out for and common misconceptions
* Case studies
This is intended to be a beginner course to get you started and also to introduce some of the differences if you are already using Ubercart for Drupal 6.