Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’ Interviews
Good morning our dear princess!
We heard that you are involved in the Comenius Project. We have many questions for you.
- Did you lose something foreign countries?
- No, fortunately!
- Did you buy any souvenirs in Poland?
- Yes, I did. I bought a Wawel Dragon mascot.
- What do you think about schools in foreign countries?
- I like them very much! I think that students in each school are very nice and friendly.
- Have you seen any interesting places abroad?
- Yes, I saw mosques in Turkey, Madrid and Toledo in Spain, Coloseum and Di Trevi
Fountain in Rome. Each place was magical and interesting.
- What was the weather like?
- The weather was crazy. sometimes rainy, sometimes sunny but it didn`t make any
- Which countries have you visited recently?
- I travelled to Turkey, Spain and Italy.
- Which is your favourite country?
- I don`t have one favorite country. All these countries are great!
- What was your dream last night?
- My dream was beautiful . I dreamed about Comenius in Italy. I with my friends took
photos on “Forum Romanum”. It was a great time.
- Maybe you dreamed that you was a bird?
- O, yeah! And then I flew over Spain. It was amazing!
- I don`t like any new risky ventures! Do you like Comenius Project?
- Yes, I do. Comenius is an interesting Project. Thanks to this project I improved my
- What do you think about Comenius in Poland?
- We had a lot of fun. We met new people and they learned a lot about Poland.
- Were you nice for you?
- Yes, they were. They were polite and very friendly.
- Were you afraid to go meet these?
- I was initially afraid but we made friends quickly.
1. Angelika Kosno
2. Karolina Wrzoskiewicz
3. Karolina Babiarska
4. Piotr Kupis
5. Jakub Jabłczyński
6. Michał Skubek
7. Michał Wolny
8. Dawid Jakubczyk