2. Indoor Games Outdoor Games1 Chess Football2 Ludo Cricket3 Carrom Hockey
3. Football is the gamewhich is played on therectangular grass andinvolves kicking a ballwith the foot to scorea goal. The team thatscores the most goalsby the end of thematch wins.
4. Cricket is a game playedbetween two teams ofeleven players. It isplayed with a bat and aball. One team bats,trying to score as manyruns as possible while theother team bowls andfields, trying to dismissthe batsmen and thuslimit the runs scored bythe batting team.
5. Hockey is played onnatural grass. Twoteams of 11 playerscompete against eachother by using hookedsticks to hit, pass, pushand dribble a small,hard ball, with one aimin mind-to score morepoints by getting theirball into an opponentsgoal.
6. Chess is a two-playerboard game played ona square checkeredboard with 64 squaresarranged in an eight-by-eight grid.
7. Ludo is a board gamefor two to fourplayers, in which theplayers race their fourtokens from start tofinish according todice rolls.
8. Carron is a family oftabletop game whichoriginated in India.
9. Kho Kho is an Indiansport played by teamsof twelve players whotry to avoid beingtouched by members ofthe opposing team. Itdoes not need anyequipment.