What is blocking me from moving towards my Vision.
1. Vindhya Weeratunga
Director / Chief Executive Officer
LAHES – The Corporate Campus
2. Joined LAUGFS in 2011 to set up LAHES (Private) Ltd.
Foreign Correspondent to the Kityakushu Forum of Asian Women,
MBA – PIM, University of Sri Jayewardenepura
BSc – International Business Management – Summa Cum Laude,
ASc – Management – Magna Cum Laude, Delaware, USA
Associate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD),
Alpha Chi National Honour Student, USA
Commenced operations in July 2011.
- National University of Singapore Business School
- Asia e University, Malaysia for the Ex MSc in Human
Resource Management Degree
LAHES branded development programs.
4. Some of LAHES customers
5. To become a
through continuous self
and create value to
the Public and Private sectors
in Sri Lanka and other
innovative education solutions.
Personal Vision Statement
6. 1) Lack of appreciation for organizational
learning / Budgetary constraints of
organizations to invest in their people
2) Competition – not a regulated sector
3) Lack of innovative thinking amongst my
4) Difficulty in finding University linkages
5) Cannot pursue Doctorate whilst being
employed at LAHES
7. Educate the target audience (organizations) on the positive impact of people
development to the organization
Keep innovating in order to differentiate LAHES
Educate my team on techniques of creative thinking
Approach foreign universities through personal contacts
Work on a timeline to pursue Doctorate and commit to it
8. Execution of One Strategic Solution
Do a survey to identify the learning gaps in Sri Lankan
organizations; e.g. – Sales Leadership Development, Secretaries
Research foreign Universities / Institutes that have programmes
that cater to the needs
Find whether there is a Sri Lankan influential person in the
shortlisted Universities / Institutes. If not, seek support of Sri
Lankan High Commission in that country.
Design the program – either to have it in SL or abroad