1. THE RABBIT, THE FOX, THESQUIRREL AND THEFRIENDSHIP
2. Once upon a time, there was a rabbitwho was living in a big, beautifulforest with his family and his friends.
3. A few weeks later, it was the Spring Festival’s time in the forest, and there wouldbe many activities during this festival. One of them would be the running race,and the Rabbit was very eager to participate in this contest, because he was veryinterested in sport especially in running and would be very happy if he could take
4. Once upon a time, there was beautiful forestSo, he made all his preparation for this, heate a balanced diet, he did his training, hebecame careful about his sleeping time etc.As the contest date was getting closer, theRabbit’s excitement was getting higher.
5. In the evening before the running race, hisfather talked to him and said that he should be relaxed first of all, and keep in mind thatit is only a game. So, he said “We can sometimes be the winner of a game andsometimes be the loser, so to win a race is not the most important thing in the world andthere are some others to be considered, don’t forget my dear son”.
6. Now it was the contest day. Everything and everybody was ready for the race. TheRabbit was going to race with the Squirrel, and the Fox. The race has started, theSquirrel and the Rabbit was in close distance to each other and the Fox was following tothem. The race was very exciting and it was near to finish.
7. But suddenly an unexpected thing happened; while turning the last curve, TheSquirrel stumbled and fell down to the ground. He started to cry, because his wholebody was in great pain and he could not move himself in anyway. So, he shouted anasked for help while crying: “Please help me, I cannot stand up, please help!”. TheFox heard the Squirrel, but he did not do anything when he got closed to him and
8. The Rabbit was near to the finish part and when he heard the Squirrel screams heremembered what his father told him the day before, “to win a race was not themost important thing in the world, there are some others....”, “Yes, it is friendship,friendship is more important than being the winner of a race” he thought and heright away went to the Squirrel, and helped him to stand up.
9. The Squirrel thanked to the Rabbit for his self-sacrificing behaviour, and the Rabbit wasvery pleased to help his friend when he is in need. All animals appreciated the Rabbit,and the race committee decide to give him an Honour Cup for his gentle behaviour. Asfor the Fox, he finished the race and succeeded to get the cup, but all animals blamedhim for his thoughtless behaviour and did not talk to him after the race.
10. THE ENDMORAL: TO WIN OR TO LOSE IS NOT THE ONLYTHING IN THE LIFE, BUT THE FRIENDSHIP AND BEING HELPFUL TO OTHERS.