Social media for boards
- 1,360 views
How can boards use social media tools effectively to support the mission of the nonprofits they serve? This webinar, tailored especially for board members, introduces key strategies and tools to ...
How can boards use social media tools effectively to support the mission of the nonprofits they serve? This webinar, tailored especially for board members, introduces key strategies and tools to ensure maximum ROI for your organization.
Nonprofits are making more and better use of Social Media, both as a formal part of communications plans and as something staff members are using less officially to share information and mobilize their contacts. This webinar is geared at helping boards to understand social media and the role it can (and sometimes can’t) play in moving your organization’s mission forward, so you’ll know how to support staff in getting the time and resources they need to use the tools effectively.
Who is this webinar for?
- Anyone currently on the board of an NGO and unsure about how the organization should be using Social Media (or improving on current Social Media use)
- Anyone within an organization who needs more buy-in from board members to support use of Social Media as a tool within the organization
- How to use the most popular social media tools, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, etc. – and their particular strengths
- How to create a strategy and set up measures of success to assess Return on Investment for social media engagement
- How much time & resources the average organization should be devoting to Social Media
- How to create a Social Media policy that works for your organization
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views