1. INBOUND MARKETING
A publication of
2. BUILD A
3. SET GOALS
4. The primary aim of inbound marketing
is to create an awareness about the
quality and credibility of your services
thereby creating relationships: people
work with individuals and companies
they know, like and trust.
5. • What are your goals?
• What are your current marketing efforts?
• What have you tried?
• Who is your target audience?
• Where is your target audience located?
• What are their problems? What are they
7. • Build Smart and Effective Website with
the right tools
• Your website is the epicenter of all
• Connect marketing channels in some
way to the website in order to measure
and track the effectiveness of inbound
9. By creating large amounts of helpful,
valuable information, your target audience
will be led to your website.
10. • Blogs
• Website pages
• Social media
• Press releases
11. • Webinars
• Video Testimonials
• Branded Social Media Channels
• Informational Blogs
12. • Newsworthy Press Releases
• Targeted Emails and Lead Nurturing
• Project Portfolios
• EBooks and Whitepapers
• Search Engine Optimization
13. LEADS &
14. Traffic is very nice, but leads are better. So,
how is traffic turned into leads? You can
•Develop compelling offers (eBooks,
webinars, free trials, consultations)
•Design eye-catching call-to-action (CTA)
•Craft perfect landing pages (conversion
15. MEASURE YOUR
16. Today, everything we do on the web can be
measured and it should be! Measurement
is the most important part of building an
ever-improving marketing program.
17. • Website visitors
• Organic visitors
• Paid visitors
• Social media visitors
• Keyword rankings
• Inbound links
18. • Search rankings
• Number leads
• Source of the leads
• Activity of the leads
• Conversion rates