Tarannà Travel Agency

293 views

Published on

Tarannà is a 15 years experience company in touristic source market and has a good position in Spanish market. We are pioneers in responsible travel. Adventure travels, solidarities, ethnics, safaris, cultural, trekking, specialized in architecture, lovers travel ...we invited you to visit our website www.taranna.com (under construction in English)

Published in: Travel, Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
293
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
6
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Tarannà Travel Agency

  1. 1. TARANNÀ GROUPBUSINESS LINES
  2. 2. TARANNÀ GROUPSPECIALIZED RETAILER-WHOLESALER: EXPEDITION AND TRAVELS CUSTOMIZED INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP TRAVEL WHOLESALER: TERRES DE SOMRIURES INCOMING OWN IN COSTA RICA,PERU AND GUATEMALA
  3. 3. THE TRAVEL
  4. 4. TARANNÀ GROUP 1. TRAVEL IN MEASURE OF THE CUSTOMER’S NEEDS, CLIENT OF THE XXI CENTURY.AN ACTIVE CUSTOMER, WITH NEW NEEDS, WITH NEWS HABITS AND TYPES OF UNDERSTANDING AND CONTRACT A TRAVEL
  5. 5. TARANNÀ GROUP2.CONSCIOUS JORNEY, TRAVEL TO ILUSION, TO CHALLENGES, TO KNOWLEDGE, TO THE SEARCH AND DISCOVERY
  6. 6. TARANNÀ GROUP3. TRAVEL FOR LIVING THE AUTENTICITY OF THE PLACES, AND FOR LEAVING PART OF US IN THE DESTINY, A CHANGE OF ENRICHMENT IN EXPERIENCES AND FEELINGS RECEIVED
  7. 7. TARANNÀ GROUP America Europe Africa Asia Oceania
  8. 8. TARANNÀ GROUPPROUCT
  9. 9. TARANNÀ GROUPDIVERSIFY BY MARKET THE ANALISYS OF THE MARKET AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THE NEW TRAVELER HAS ALLOWED US THE DIVERSIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT.
  10. 10. TARANNÀ GROUP TARANNÀ expeditionsEXPLORE TERRITORIESAND FEEL UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
  11. 11. TARANNÀ GROUP TARANNÀ trekkingDISCOVER THE WORLD WALKING
  12. 12. TARANNÀ GROUP TARANNÀ solidaritiesTRAVEL TO ANOTHER SOCIAL REALITIESBASED ON FAIR TRADE AND RESPONSIBLE TOURISM
  13. 13. TARANNÀ GROUP TARANNÀ archiexploreTRAVELS DESIGNS FOR ARCHITECTS ANDARCHITECTUR LOVERS
  14. 14. TARANNÀ GROUP TARANNÀ science and adventureTRAVEL WITH SCIENTIST LOOK
  15. 15. TARANNÀ GROUO TARANNÀ companiesA DIFFERENT WAY TO DESIGN THEINCENTIVES, CREATIVE AND ORIGINAL...
  16. 16. TARANNÀ GROUP TARANNÀ Nature photoTRAVELS, NATURE AND WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY
  17. 17. TARANNÀ GROUP TARANNÀ loversEXCLUSIVE TRAVELDESIGNED FOR EVERY COUPLE
  18. 18. TARANNÀ GROUP TARANNÀ familiesTRAVELS TO SHARE ILLUSION WITH YOURFAMILY
  19. 19. TARANNÀ GROUP TARANNÀ womenTRAVELS TO UNIFYINTERESTS OF WOMEN
  20. 20. TARANNÀ GROUP TARANNÀ singlesCREATES FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TOSHARE A TRIP
  21. 21. TARANNÀ GROUPWHOLESALERTERRES DESOMRIURES
  22. 22. TARANNÀ GROUPTERRES DESOMRIURES - EXCLUSIVE FOR TRAVEL AGENCIES - POSITION CATALONIA 70% AND THE REST OF SPAIN 30%. - PRODUCT: CUSTOMEIZED TRAVEL
  23. 23. TARANNÀ GROUPCOMPANYPHILOSOPHY
  24. 24. TARANNÀ GROUP TRAVEL, IS MORE THAN A TRAVEL, MORE THAN MOVE TO A PLACE TO OTHER, IS: - DREAMS THAT CAME TRUE - DEEPEST EXPERIENCIES -INTERACTION WITH OTHER CULTURES WITH IN AN ACTIVE OR DIRECTLY WAY - EXPERIMENT AND EXPLORE - ACCES TO KNOWLEDGE
  25. 25. TARANNÀ GROUP
  26. 26. TARANNÀ GROUP DEVELOPING DIFFERENT TRAVELS, ESPECIALIZED, RESPECTFULL WITH ENVIRONMENT, TRADITIONS AND THE DIFFERENTS LIFESTYLES OF ALL THE COUNTRIES.
  27. 27. TARANNÀ GROUP TRAVELS BASED ON RESPECT AND INTERACTION WITH THE DESTINY
  28. 28. TARANNÀ GROUPTARANNÀ CONSCIENCE SOCIAL RESPONSIBLE COMPANY. SOLIDARITY COMPANY.PRODUCTS BASED ON SUSTAINABLE TOURISM
  29. 29. TARANNÀ GROUPPROFESSIONAL TEAM
  30. 30. TARANNÀ GROUPPROFESSIONAL TEAMAN ACTIVE AND VISIONARY DIRECTION, ALWAYS ANTICIPATING TO MARKET CHANGES
  31. 31. TARANNÀ GROUPPROFESSIONAL TEAM EXPERIENCIES TRAVEL MANAGMENT EXPERTS INVESTS AND DEVELOPMENT
  32. 32. G R A C I A S P O R FOR E S T RATTENTION I Ó N . THANK YOU V U YOUR A AT E N C

×