1. IPrateekj1618julyWEEKLY COMMODITY REPORT2827.05.2013RESEARCH VIA
2. S I L V E RG O L D-D A I L Y B U Z ZBase Metals & EnergyPrecious MetalsMCX Gold prices today extended losses for the third straight session by losing Rs 50 to Rs26,950 per 10 grams on slackened demand at prevailing higher levels amid a weak global trend.However, silver found some buying support from industrial units and recovered by Rs 100 to Rs44,100 per kg.Traders said slackened demand at prevailing higher levels amid a weak global trend mainly keptGold prices while silver recovered on some buying from industrial units.Gold in London, which normally sets the price trend on the domestic front, lost 0.1 per cent toUSD 1,389.43 an ounce.On the domestic front, gold of 99.9 and 99.5 per cent purity shed another by Rs 50 each to Rs26,950 and Rs 26,750 per 10 grams, respectively. It had lost Rs 50 in last two day. Sovereignsheld steady at Rs 23,700 per piece of eight grams.On the other hand, MCX silver ready recovered by Rs 100 to Rs 44,100 per kg and weekly-based delivery by Rs 155 to Rs 43,325 per kg. The white metal had lost Rs 300 yesterday.Although, silver coins remained stable at Rs 75,000 for buying and Rs 76,000 for selling of 100pieces.PAGE 1
3. C O P P E RC R U D E O I LD A I L Y B U Z ZPAGE 2Copper futures are trading higher in the domestic market on Friday as investors and speculatorscreated fresh positions in the base metal amid a pickup in physical demand for copper in the domesticspot market. However, a spate of weak economic data from the US, the world’s second biggest copperconsuming nation, dimmed the demand outlook for the base metal, trimming gains.Unemployment claims in the US rose to the highest level in six weeks, housing starts declined at thefastest pace since February 2011 in April, while manufacturing in the Philadelphia region shrank thismonth. The number of Americans who filed for unemployment benefit claims jumped to the highestlevel in six weeks, up 32,000 to a seasonally adjusted 360,000 last week, signalling a slowing labourmarket recovery.At the MCX, Copper futures, for the June 2013 contract, is trading at Rs 404.10 per kg, up by 0.90 percent, after opening at Rs 401.40, against a previous close of Rs 400.50. It touched an intra-day high ofRs 406.30. (At 15:59 PM).Base Metals & Energy
4. CHANADHANIYAAgro OutlookD A I L Y B U Z ZSugar futures fell on Friday, extending losses from the previous session, due to higher suppliesand weak demand despite the summer season, which usually helps sugar sales.Lower global prices also weighed on the contract. The benchmark July raw sugar contract settledat 16.76 cent a lb on Thursday, hovering around the lowest level for the front month since July2010.The key June contract on the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange was down0.65 percent at 3,035 rupees per 100 kg at 0856 GMT.Prices of wheat bajra rose up to Rs 35 per quintal on the wholesale grains market on Friday on increasedbuying by flour mills and stockists.Traders said increased buying by flour mills helped wheat prices to gain further ground.Increased buying by stockists against limited arrivals from producing belts led to upsurge in bajra prices,they said.In the national capital,wheat dara (for mills) advanced by Rs 25 to Rs 1,575-1,580 per quintal. Atta chakkidelivery traded higher by the same margin to 1580-1585 per 90 kg.Bajra also seen in demand from stockists and gained Rs 35 at Rs 1500-1505 per quintal.
5. AGRO COMMODITIESCOMMODITY CLOSING PRICE TREND S2 S1PIVOTPOINTR1 R2GOLD25835 DOWN 24848 25627 26152 26931 27456SILVER42629 DOWN 39090 41281 42941 45132 46792CRUDE OIL5302 UP 5056 5162 5273 5379 5490COPPER405.60 DOWN 389.25 398.55 409.50 418.80 429.75NICKEL815.20 UP 789.70 806.10 827.00 843.40 864.30NATURAL GAS226.00 UP 232.43 234.27 236.63 238.47 240.83LEAD110.65 UP 107.03 111.27 113.48 117.72 119.93ZINC100.35 UP 97.53 99.77 101.58 103.82 105.63ALLUMINIUM101.15 UP 98.18 99.67 101.58 103.07 104.98COMMODITY CLOSING PRICE TREND S2 S1 PIVOTPOINTR1 R2CHANA 3389 DOWN 3299 3344 3409 3454 3519SOYA BEAN 3903 UP 3795 3849 3907 3961 4019JEERA 13102 DOWN 12764 12933 13214 13383 13664PEPPER 35500 SIDEWAYS 34250 34875 35625 36250 37000TURMERIC 5980 UP 5491 5735 5997 6241 6503RM SEED 3514 DOWN 3437 3476 3520 3559 3603SOYA REF OIL 699.6 UP 688.60 694.10 699.25 704.75 709.90M E T A L S & E N E R G YMarket Statistics
6. Disclaimer:All data and reports at Research Via are only information services for subscribers and arenot individualized recommendations to buy or sell securities, nor offers to buy or sellsecurities. Under any circumstances the subscription amount paid to Research Via are notrefundable. Investment in equity shares, futures, options and commodities has its own risks.Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The informationcontained herein is based on analysis and on sources that we consider reliable. We,however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. This material is forpersonal information and we are not responsible for any loss incurred due to it & take noresponsibility whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from therecommendations above.This Website is for information purposes only. The information contained on this shouldnot be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation forthe units of the schemes of Research Via. Research Via is neither responsible nor liable forthird party content provided or content from any other aspect of any other Website, whichmay be accessed from this Website. A possibility exists that the site could includeinaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exist that unauthorized additions, deletionsor alterations could be made by third parties to the site. Although Research Via attemptsto ensure the integrity, correctness and authenticity of the site, it makes no guaranteeswhatsoever as to its completeness, correctness or accuracy. In the event, that such aninaccuracy arises, please inform Research Via so that it can be corrected.Research Via and its owners/affiliates are not liable for damages caused by anyperformance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay intransmission or operations, computer virus, communications line failure, and unauthorizedaccess to the personal accounts. Research Via is not responsible for any technical failure ormalfunction of the software or delays of any kind. We are also not responsible for non-receipt of registration details or e-mails. Research Via is not responsible for the content ofany of the linked sites. By providing access to other web-sites, Research Via is neitherrecommending nor endorsing the content available in the linked websites.