The “Cross Platform Tool Benchmarking 2013″ evaluates the performance of 45 established and new cross platform mobile app development tools. The report will help app developers, app publishers, IT professionals and consultants, to identify the best cross-platform tool.
In the report:
• Largest evaluation of 45 leading Cross Platform App Development Tools
•In the benchmarking included: Phone Gap, Xamarin, AIR, Unity 3D, Appcelerator Titanium, Corona SDK, Marmalade, Construct 2, Kendo UI and many more.
• Based on a survey of more than 1,000 developers, sharing their experiences
• 16 characteristics compared in the benchmarking: development time-savings, app performance, platform support, functionalities, APIs, support service, etc
• mirroring of vendors´views and user ratings
• 59 pages free to download
Find out what more than 1,000 mobile app developers are saying about multi-platform tools and which is the best for your app project.