Requirements development deals with getting good software requirements. Requirements management addresses the challenges of handling these requirements as the project proceeds over time. This presentation summarizes several best practices for requirements management.
The following topics are addressed:
• Version control of requirements documents
• Change control
• The change control board
• Impact analysis of change requests
• Requirements attributes
• Tracking requirements status
• Requirements traceability
• Using requirements management tools
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.