1. Slovenia Beer Market Insights 2012Report Details:Published:September 2012No. of Pages: 58Price: Single User License – US$6240Product SynopsisA detailed market research report on the Slovenia beer industry. Researched and published byCanadean.Introduction and LandscapeWhy was the report written?This report comprises high level market research data on the Slovenia beer industry, published byCanadean. The report covers the total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insightand analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, marketvaluation and pricing.What is the current market landscape and what is changing?After the positive development in the first half of 2011, when GDP growth was driven by the exportindustry,GDP contracted in the second half of 2011 and Slovenia landed in a recession again bythe end of the year. Consumer confidence remained low, with some oscillations reducing theconsumer propensity to buy.What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?Retailers recognised the attractiveness of this segment, launching beer mixes under their PrivateLabels. Mercator even found a contract bottler abroad to copy the taste of the most popular localbeer mix flavour in the market.What makes this report unique and essential to read?The Slovenia Beer Market Insight report is designed for clients needing a quality in-depthunderstanding of the dynamics and structure of the Beer market. The report provides a much moregranular and detailed data set than our competitors. All data has been researched, brandupwards, by an experienced on-the-ground industry analyst who conducts face-to-faceinterviews with key producers, leading companies in allied industries, distributors and retailers.Key Features and BenefitsThis report provides readers with an excellent way of gaining a thorough understanding of the
2. dynamics and structure of the Slovenia Beer industry. Data includes volumes from 2007 to 2011plus forecasts for 2012, enabling historical and current trend analysis.This report provides readers with in-depth market segmentation: mainstream, premium, superpremium, discount, alcoholic strength, local segmentation, beer type.This report provides data and analysis of the performance of both domestic and imported brandsand reports on new product activity in 2011.This report provides an analysis of industry structure, reports on company volumes and containsbrewer profiles for ten major brewersThis report provides distribution channel data (on- vs off-premise) and discusses the latest trendsin the key sub-channels. Packaging data includes consumption volumes by pack material, type,size, refillable vs non-refillable, multi-serve vs single serve. Market valuation data and pricing data,including beer consumption by price segment/distribution channel and selected consumer beerprices are also included.Key Market IssuesSlovenia landed in a recession again by the end of the year. Consumer confidence remained low,with some oscillations reducing the consumer propensity to buy.At the beginning of the new century beer consumption started to decline, threatened by increasedsoftdrinks consumption and the trend towards healthier life styles.Beer experienced decline again with the outbreak of the economic crisis in 2009.The increase of an excise duty in April 2012 could have a further negative effect on consumption.Consumers, producers and retailers will be facing an exceptionally challenging year in 2012. Amoderate contraction of beer consumption is expected, as consumers are likely to remain cautiousin their buying habits, threatened by another wave of the economic crisis and declining purchasingpower.Key HighlightsIn 2011, beer recorded gains of 1.5%, driven by a boost in Radler (beer mixes) consumption.Other positive drivers were a long and hot summer and the marketing activities of major breweries,while difficult economic conditions and low consumer confidence continued.Radler flavours, which were introduced in 2010 and 2011, made the segment vibrant, while thetraditional lemon flavour remained low in volume.
3. Beer is increasingly consumed by the younger and middle aged generations in traditional wineareas.However, beer fared quite well. After two consecutive years of contraction, beer consumptionedged forward by 1.5%, stimulated by an extraordinary long period of hot and warm weather.Get your copy of this report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/191954-slovenia-beer-market-insights-2012.htmlMajor points covered in Table of Contents of this report includeMarket ContextMarket EnvironmentThe Consumer PalateAll Commercial BeveragesLegislation and TaxationMarket Parameter TablesPopulation Size and Growth 1991-2014FEast Europe Population Size and Growth 2001-2012FEconomic Indicators 2003-2013FEast Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption - Per Capita, 2001-2012FEast Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption - Per Capita - % Share, 2001-2012FEast Europe Beverage Consumption Per Capita - Growth, 2002-2012FLegislation and TaxationTable 1.5.1 - Taxation BaseTable 1.5.3 - Legal Controls on BeerTable 1.5.4 - Tax Burden on Beer @ 5% Abv, 2011Market Background BriefingBeer Definitions by Type - Local SegmentationBeer Definitions by Type - Standard Price SegmentationBeer Definitions by Type - Alcoholic StrengthBeer Definitions by Type - Beer TypeBeer Definitions by Type - Local, National and InternationalMarket UpdatesBeer Key FactsMarket SizeGrowthMarket ValueSegmentation 2011Distribution 2011Packaging 2011Market CommentaryCurrent and Emerging TrendsOutlookImports and Exports
4. SegmentationTop 10 Beer Brands - Volume, 2009-2011Top 10 International Premium and Superpremium Beer Brands - Volume, 2009-2011Licensed Brand Owners and LicenseesBrand AnalysisPrivate Label/Private Label ProducersNew Products ActivityChart - Leading Brewers/Importers, 2011Market StructureBrewersChart - Consumption by Pack Material/Type, 2011Packaging TrendsChart - Distribution by Channel, 2011Chart - Consumption by Price Segment, 2011Market Valuation and PricingBeer Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2010-2012FDistribution TrendsDistribution and Pricing TablesTable3.4.1 - Leading Retail Groups For Soft Drinks - Number/% Share, 2007-2011Table 3.7 - Leading Retail Groups for Beer, 2011Table 3.8A - Leading Distributors/Drinks Wholesalers, 2011Table 3.8B Leading Beer Importers, 2011Table 3.9 - Trade Margin Build-Up ModelTable 3.10.1 - Selected Consumer Beer Prices: Off-Premise, 2010-2012Table 3.10.2 - Selected Consumer Beer Prices: On-Premise, 2010-2012Beer Data TablesCommercial Beverage Consumption - per Capita - Litres, 2001-2012FCommercial Beverage Consumption - per Capita - % Share, 2001-2012FCommercial Beverage Consumption - per Capita - Growth, 2001-2011Commercial Beverage Consumption - Million Litres, 2001-2012FAlcoholic Beverage Consumption - Litres of Pure Alcohol (LPA) Per Capita, 2001-2012FBeer Production/Trade/Consumption, 2001-2012FBeer Production/Trade/Consumption - Growth, 2001-2012FConsumption of FABs and Cider, 2000-2012FBeer Foreign Trade By Country (Imports), 2008-2012FBeer Foreign Trade By Country (Exports), 2008-2012FBeer Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2010-2012FBeer Consumption by Local Definition, 2008-2012FBeer Consumption by Standard Price Segmentation, 2008-2012FBeer Consumption by Alcoholic Strength, 2008-2012FBeer Consumption by Type, 2008-2012FBeer Consumption by Geographic Scope, 2008-2012F
5. Beer All Trademarks, 2007-2011Beer Brands by Local Definition, 2007-2011Beer Brands by Standard Price Segment, 2007-2011Beer Brands by Alcoholic Strength, 2007-2011Beer Brands by Type, 2007-2011Beer Imported Brands by Origin, 2007-2011Beer Licensed Brands, 2007-2011Beer Private Label Brands, 2007-2011Beer Trademark Owners, 2007-2011Beer Local Operators, 2007-2011Beer Leading Brewers/Importers, 2007-2011Beer Consumption by Pack Mix: Refillability/Type/Pack/Size, 2008-2012FBeer Distribution: On vs Off Premise, 2008-2012FBrewer ProfilesPIVOVARNA LASKOPivovarna Lasko Brand Volumes, 2007-2011PIVOVARNA UNIONPivovarna Union Brand Volumes, 2007-2011Smaller Brewers/ImportersGamaContact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.