1. Finland Cider Market InsightsReport Details:Published:September 2012No. of Pages: 34Price: Single User License – US$1650Product SynopsisComprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report fromCanadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis andprofiles on trade mark owners and local operators. Brand volumes and market share are given byprice segment, alcoholic strength and type (e.g. apple, pear, flavored). Consumption volumes areprovided by pack mix (type, material, refill ability, pack size) and distribution channel (on- and off-premise). Other information includes market valuation/pricing data and new products areidentified. All supported by market commentary.Introduction and LandscapeWhy was the report written?The 2012 Finland Cider Market Insights report is a high level market research report on theFinnish cider industry. Published by Canadean, this report provides an excellent way of gaining anin-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the market. The report covers totalmarket (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on cider market trends,brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing.What is the current market landscape and what is changing?The cider market in Finland is relatively mature and the per capita consumption of cider is one ofthe highest in Europe. Due to the maturity of the market, significant growth levels are no longerachieved or expected. .Local brands have a strong following and are produced by the top threelocal brewers.What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?The maturity of the cider market is due to the boom in the category which started about fifteenyears ago. One of the key changes in the cider category has been a move towards large numbersof brand extensions under each of the key market labels. One of the key reasons for this is thatmanufacturers have tried to keep the consumer interested in the category and the only way toachieve this has been through constant new product launches.
2. What makes this report unique and essential to read?The Finland Cider Market Insight report is designed for clients needing a quality in-depthunderstanding of the dynamics and structure of the cider market. The report provides a muchmore granular and detailed data set than our competitors.Key Features and BenefitsThis report provides readers with an excellent way of gaining a thorough understanding of thedynamics and structure of the Finland cider market.This report provides readers with in-depth data on market segmentation: mainstream, premium,super premium, discount; alcoholic strength; type.This report provides data and analysis of the performance of both domestic and imported brandsand reports on new product activity in 2011.This report provides an analysis of industry structure, reports on company volumes and selectedcompany profilesThis report provides distribution channel data (on- vs. off-premise) and discusses the latest trendsin the key sub-channels. Packaging data includes consumption volumes by pack material, type,size, refillable vs. non- refillable. Market valuation data and selected pricing data are also included.Key Market IssuesAlthough cider is positioned as a drink for young adults it is more expensive than beer, the mainalcoholic beverage in Finland. Consequently, cider has struggled to maintain its importance in theoverall alcohol category.The target market is young adults but over time the category has become old fashioned and not astrendy.Consumers have become accustomed to a category with constant innovation and new flavors.The constant innovation and brand extensions has led to a dilution of brand loyalty as consumersswitch from one new product to another.In 2011 consumers were tempted either towards more premium brands or discount brands asconsumers have become more aware of their expenditure.Key HighlightsSwedish imports declined as consumers were tempted either towards more premium brands ordiscount brands as consumers have become more aware of their expenditure.One of the key changes in the cider category has been a move towards large numbers of brandextensions under each of the key market labels.
3. 2011 saw volumes edge forward marginally with strong growth from local brand Olvi throughpackaging redesign and pricing activity.The established trend of apple and fruit flavored cider growing at the expense of pear cidercontinued.Upcider (Hartwall) which snatched the number on position away from Golden Cap (Sinebrychoff)in 2010 managed to maintain their leadership in 2011 despite volume declinesGet your copy of this report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/195686-finland-cider-market-insights.htmlMajor points covered in Table of Contents of this report includeSection 1 Market UpdateKEY FACTS- Market Size- Growth- Market Value- Distribution 2011MARKET COMMENTARY- Current and Emerging Trends- Outlook- Imports and Exports- SegmentationBRANDS- Top 10 Cider Brands - Volume, 2009-2011- Top 10 International Premium and Super premium Cider Brands - Volume, 2009-2011- Brand Analysis- Private Label/Private Label Producers- New Products ActivitySection 2 Brewer ProfilesBREWER PROFILES- OY HARTWALL AB- Hartwall Brand Volumes, 2007-2011- OLVI OYJ- Olvi Brand Volumes, 2007-2011- OY SINEBRYCHOFF AB- Sinebrychoff Brand Volumes, 2007-2011MINI PROFILES- Servaali Oy- Oy Kopparberg Finland ABMethodologyBeer and Cider Attributes Definitions
4. Product DefinitionsPackaging DefinitionsGlossaryMapLEGISLATION AND TAXATION TABLES- Table 1.2.1 - Taxation Base- Table 1.2.3 - Legal Controls on CiderPRICING TABLES- Table 1.3.1 - Selected Consumer Cider Prices: Off-Premise, 2010-2012- Table 1.3.2 - Selected Consumer Cider Prices: On-Premise, 2010-2012DATA TABLES- Commercial Beverage Consumption - per Capita - Liters, 2001-2012F- Commercial Beverage Consumption - per Capita - % Share, 2001-2012F- Commercial Beverage Consumption - per Capita - Growth, 2001-2011- Commercial Beverage Consumption - Million Liters, 2001-2012F- Alcoholic Beverage Consumption - Liters of Pure Alcohol (LPA) Per Capita, 2001-2012F- Cider Production/Trade/Consumption - Growth, 2005-2012F- Consumption of FABs and Cider, 2001-2012F- Cider Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2010-2012F- Cider Consumption by Local Definition, 2008-2012F.- Cider Consumption by Standard Price Segmentation, 2008-2012F- Cider Consumption by Alcoholic Strength, 2008-2012F- Cider Consumption by Type, 2008-2012F- Cider Consumption by Geographic Scope, 2008-2012F- Cider All Trademarks, 2007-2011- Cider Brands by Local Definition, 2007-2011- Cider Brands by Standard Price Segment, 2007-2011- Cider Brands by Alcoholic Strength, 2007-2011- Cider Brands by Type, 2007-2011- Cider Imported Brands by Origin, 2007-2011- Cider Private Label Brands, 2007-2011- Cider Trademark Owners, 2007-2011- Cider Local Operators, 2007-2011- Cider Leading Brewers/Importers, 2007-2011- Cider Consumption by Pack Mix: Refill ability/Type/Pack/Size, 2008-2012F- Cider Distribution: On vs. Off Premise, 2008-2012FINDUSTRY STRUCTURE- Chart - Leading Brewers/Importers, 2011- Market Structure- Cider Producers/ImportersPACKAGING- Chart - Consumption by Pack Material/Type, 2011- Packaging TrendsCHANNEL ANALYSIS
5. - Chart - Distribution by Channel, 2011- Chart - Consumption by Price Segment, 2011- Market Valuation and Pricing- Cider Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2010-2012F- Distribution TrendsContact: email@example.com for more information.