1. Chinese Markets for Water Treatment ChemicalsReport Details:Published:November 2012No. of Pages: 182Price: Single User License – US$4000Chinas demand for water treatment chemicals has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In thenext five years, both production and demand will continue to grow. This new study examinesChinas economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand,industry capacity, industry structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Historicaldata (2001, 2006 and 2011) and long-term forecasts through 2016 and 2021 are presented. Majorproducers in China are profiled.Get your copy of this report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/206080-chinese-markets-for-water-treatment-chemicals.htmlMajor points covered in Table of Contents of this report includeI. INTRODUCTION Report Scope and Methodology Executive SummaryII. BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT Economic Outlook Key Economic Indicators Industrial Output Population and Labor Foreign Investment Foreign Trade Financial and Tax Regulations Banking System and Regulations Foreign Exchange Taxes, Tariff and Custom DutiesIII. WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS INDUSTRY ASSESSMENTS
2. Water Treatment Chemicals Industry Structure Market Size Market Growth Drivers Water Treatment Chemicals Industry Capacity Major Producer Facility Locations, Output and Capacity Market Share of Key Producers Labor Costs Potential Entrants Major End-Users Major Foreign Investments Technology DevelopmentIV. WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS PRODUCTION AND DEMAND OverviewCorrosion Inhibitor PH AdjustersScale Inhibitor and Dispersant Coagulants & Flocculants Inorganic Coagulant & Flocculants Organic Polymer Flocculants Biocides and Algaecide Agent Chlorine and Derivatives Hydrogen Peroxide Bromine & Derivatives Activated Carbon Ion Exchange Resins Other Water Treatment Chemicals Demand of Water Treatment Chemicals by Region Water Treatment Chemicals Exports and Imports Pricing TrendV. WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS CONSUMPTION BY MARKET Water Treatment Chemicals Markets Outlook Water Supply Treatment MarketsMunicipal Sewage Treatment and Industrial Waste Water Treatment MarketsIndustrial Water Treatment MarketsVI. MARKET ENTRY CHANNELS Distribution System in China
3. Chinas Distribution System Water Treatment Chemicals Distribution Channels Transportation and Freight Infrastructure CommunicationsChina’s Market EntryLicensingFranchisingE-commerceTrading Companies and Local AgentsRepresentative Offices and Chinese SubsidiariesWholly Foreign Owned EnterpriseVII. WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS PRODUCER DIRECTORY Water Treatment Chemicals Producer Profiles and Directory Distributors and Trading Companies Research Institutions and Associations Major End-UsersLIST OF TABLESI. INTRODUCTION Economic Outlook SummaryII. BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTKey Economic IndicatorsIndustrial OutputPopulation and Labor Force TrendsForeign Investment and LoansForeign TradeIII. WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS INDUSTRY ASSESSMENTS China’s Water Treatment Chemicals Production and DemandChina’s Water Treatment Chemicals CapacityMajor Water Treatment Chemical Producers Output and CapacityMajor Water Treatment Chemical Producers Output and Market ShareMajor Foreign InvestmentsIV. WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS PRODUCTION AND DEMAND
4. Water Treatment Chemicals Production and DemandCorrosion Inhibitor Production and DemandScale Inhibitor and Dispersant Production and DemandCoagulants & Flocculants Production and DemandBiocides and Algaecide Agent Production and DemandActivated Carbon Production and DemandIon Exchange Production and DemandOther Water Treatment Chemicals Production and DemandDemand of Water Treatment Chemicals by RegionV. WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS CONSUMPTION BY MARKETTotal Water Treatment Chemicals Consumption by MarketWater Treatment Chemicals Consumption in Water Supply TreatmentWater Treatment Chemicals Consumption in Sewage Water TreatmentWater Treatment Chemicals Consumption in Industrial Water TreatmentLIST OF CHARTSI. INTRODUCTIONChina’s Water Treatment Chemicals Output, Demand and CapacityII. BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTChina’s GDP and Growth RateIndustrial Output by OwnershipChina’s Imports and ExportsIII. WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS INDUSTRY ASSESSMENTSWater Treatment Chemicals Capacity in ChinaWater Treatment Chemicals Output, Demand and CapacityIV. WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS PRODUCTION AND DEMANDWater Treatment Chemicals Production and DemandV. WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS CONSUMPTION BY MARKETWater Treatment Chemical Demand by Market
5. Total Discharge Amount of the Industrial and Urban SewageThe Amount of Industrial Water SupplyVI. MARKETING STRATEGIESChina’s Distribution ChannelContact: email@example.com for more information.