1. China CT Industry Report, 2012-2014Report Details:Published:December 2012No. of Pages: 64Price: Single User License – US$1700Along with the in-depth implementation of new medical reform, the potential demand in central andwestern China and rural areas has been further released, and the medical diagnosis, monitoringand treatment equipment manufacturing industry in China has embraced rapid development.During 2006-2011, the sales volume of CT in China climbed from 850 sets to 1,600 sets or so; asof 2011, the ownership of CTs in China amounted to 12,500 units. Along with the increase of CTinstallation, the CT ownership per million population rose from 5.5 sets in 2006 to 9.4 sets in 2011,maintaining rapid growth.Since CT equipment characterizes huge investment, long R&D and production cycle, stricttechnical requirements and high request on the comprehensive capabilities of manufacturers, themarket is mainly monopolized by several giants. In 2010, the market share of GE Healthcare,Siemens, Philips, Toshiba and Neusoft totaled over 94%. At present, the new comers such asNeusoft, Mindray and Shenzhen Anke in China also occupy certain market share. It is predictedthat China-made CT will enjoy a rising market share in the next five or ten years.In recent years, domestic Chinese companies have made significant progress in CT business.After the NeuViz16-slice spiral CT launched in 2009, Neusoft rolled out NeuViz64-slice spiral CT inApril 2012. The buccal CBCT product of Meiya Optoelectronic was certified by FDA in July, 2012;besides, Mindray and China Resources Wandong, etc. also set foot in CT machine business.The report mainly highlights the followings:• Market size, market structure, import & export, competition pattern, etc. of CT industry in China;• Supervisory policies, industrial policies, import & export policies, influence from upstream and downstream sectors, etc on CT industry in China;• Development forecast of CT industry around the globe and in China, including global market size prediction and development trend, and market capacity, scale prediction, etc. of CT in China;• Production and operation, investment and mergers, CT business, development prospects, etc. of 11 CT companies.Get your copy of this report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/209115-china-ct-industry-report-2012-2014.htmlMajor points covered in Table of Contents of this report includeTable of Contents
2. 1. Overview of CT Industry1.1 Definition1.2 Development and Type2. Status Quo of CT Industry in China2.1 General Situation2.2 Market Structure2.3 Import & Export2.3.1 Import2.3.2 Export2.4 Competitive Landscape3. Development Environment of CT Industry in China3.1 Policy Environment3.1.1 Supervisory Policies3.1.2 Industry Policies3.1.3 Import & Export Policies3.2 Upstream and Downstream Sectors3.2.1 Upstream3.2.2 Downstream4. Development Forecast of CT Industry4.1 Global Market Forecast4.2 Chinese Market Forecast4.2.1 Low Ownership Per Capita4.2.2 Imbalance of Regional Distribution4.2.3 Sales Volume Forecast of CT5. Main Companies5.1 Siemens5.1.1 Profile5.1.2 Operation5.5.3 Business in China5.2 Philips5.2.1 Profile5.2.2 Operation5.2.3 Revenue Structure5.2.4 Business in China5.3 GE5.3.1 Profile5.3.2 Operation5.3.3 Revenue Structure5.3.4 Business in China5.4 Neusoft5.4.1 Profile5.4.2 Operation
3. 5.4.3 Revenue Structure5.4.4 Gross Margin5.4.5 Clients5.4.6 CT Business5.4.7 Forecast and Outlook5.5 Mindray5.5.1 Profile5.5.2 Operation5.5.3 Revenue Structure5.5.4 CT Business5.6 China Resources Wandong5.6.1 Profile5.6.2 Operation5.6.3 Revenue Structure5.6.4 Gross Margin5.6.5 CT Business5.6.6 Forecast and Outlook5.7 Meiya Optoelectronic5.7.1 Profile5.7.2 Operation5.7.3 Revenue Structure5.7.4 Gross Margin5.7.5 Clients5.7.6 CT Business5.7.7 Forecast and Outlook5.8 Shenzhen Anke High-Tech5.8.1 Profile5.8.2 Operation5.9 Tianjin Songhua Electromechanical5.9.1 Profile5.9.2 Operation5.10 Beijing Shimadzu5.10.1 Profile5.10.2 Operation5.10.3 Development5.11 Hengrui Meilian5.11.1 Profile5.11.2 Operation5.11.3 DevelopmentList of ChartsRevenue and Growth Rate of Medical Equipment Industry in China, 2006-2011Revenue and Growth Rate of Medical Diagnosis, Monitoring and Treatment Equipment
4. Manufacturing in China, 2006-2012Sales Volume of CT in China, 2006-2011Ownership of CT in China, 2006-2011Ownership of CT Per Million Population in China, 2006-2011Market Structure of CT in China (by Type), 2010Import Volume of CT in China, 2009-2012Import Value of CT in China, 2009-2012Import Unit Price of CT in China, 2009-2012Import Origins and Import Value of CT in China, 2011Export Volume of CT in China, 2009-2012Export Value of CT in China, 2009-2012Export Unit Price of CT in China, 2009-2012Main Export Destinations and Export Value of CT in China, 2011Main Policies on Medical CT Industry in China, 2006-2011Outpatient Number of Hospitals in China, 2005-2011Number of Admissions to Hospital in China, 2005-2011Total Expenditure of Medical Care and Health in China, 1980-2011% of Total Expenditure of Medical Care and Health in GDP in China, 1985-2010Personal Health Expenditure of Residents in China, 1980-2010Per Capita Healthcare Expenditure of Urban and Rural Residents in China, 1990-2010% of Per Capita Healthcare Expenditure of Urban and Rural Residents in NonproductiveExpenditure in China, 1990-2010Number of Hospitals in China, 1980-2011Number of Diversified Hospitals in China by Nature of Business, 2011Number of Diversified Hospitals in China by Grade, 2011Market Structure of Imaging Diagnosis Equipment Worldwide (by Region), 2011Market Structure of CT Machine Worldwide (by Region), 2014Sales Volume of CT Machine in China, 2010-2015Ownership of CT Machine in China, 2010-2015Revenue and Net Income of Siemens, 2010-2011Main Companies of Siemens Medical in ChinaRevenue and Total Profit of SSME, 2007-2008Gross Margin of SSME, 2007-2008Total Assets and Total Liabilities of SSME, 2007-2008Revenue and Net Income of Philips, 2009-2011Revenue Structure of Philips by Product, 2009-2011Revenue Structure of Philips by Region, 2009-2011Models and Brief Introduction of Philips’ CT MachineRevenue and Net Income of GE, 2009-2011Revenue and Proportion of GE Healthcare, 2008-2011Models and Brief Introduction of GE’ CT MachineRevenue and Net Income of Neusoft, 2008-2012
5. Revenue Breakdown of Neusoft by Product, 2008-2012Revenue Breakdown of Neusoft by Region, 2008-2012Gross Margin of Neusoft by Product, 2008-2011Neusoft’s Revenue from Top 5 Customers and % of Total Revenue, 2008-2012Namelist and Revenue Contribution of Neusoft’s Top 5 ClientsRevenue, Operating Profit and Net Income of Neusoft Medical, 2008-2012Main Businesses and Content of Neusoft MedicalRevenue and Net Income of Neusoft, 2011-2014Revenue and Net Income of Mindray Medical, 2008-2012Revenue Breakdown of Mindray by Product, 2008-2011Revenue Breakdown of Mindray by Region, 2009-2011Radioactive Imaging Products of MindrayRevenue and Net Income of Mindray Medical, 2011-2014Revenue and Net Income of China Resources Wandong, 2008-2012Revenue Breakdown of China Resources Wandong by Product, 2008-2012Revenue Breakdown of China Resources Wandong by Region, 2008-2012Gross Margin of China Resources Wandong by Product, 2008-2011R&D Costs and % of Total Revenue of China Resources Wandong, 2008-2012Revenue and Net Income of China Resources Wandong, 2011-2014Revenue and Net Income of Meiya Optoelectronic, 2009-2011Revenue Breakdown of Meiya Optoelectronic by Product, 2009-2011Revenue Breakdown of Meiya Optoelectronic by Region, 2009-2011Gross Margin of Meiya Optoelectronic by Product, 2009-2011Meiya Optoelectronic’s Revenue from Top 5 Clients and % of Total Revenue, 2008-2012Namelist and Revenue Contribution of Meiya Optoelectronic’s Top 5 ClientsLeading CBCT Manufacturers WorldwideRevenue and Net Income of Meiya Optoelectronic, 2011-2014Revenue and Total Profit of Shenzhen Anke, 2007-2009Gross Margin of Shenzhen Anke, 2007-2009Total Assets and Total Liabilities of Shenzhen Anke, 2007-2009Revenue and Total Profit of Tianjin Songhua, 2007-2009Gross Margin of Tianjin Songhua, 2007-2009Total Assets and Total Liabilities of Tianjin Songhua, 2007-2009Revenue and Total Profit of Beijing Shimadzu, 2007-2009Gross Margin of Beijing Shimadzu, 2007-2009Total Assets and Total Liabilities of Beijing Shimadzu, 2007-2009Revenue and Total Profit of Hengrui Meilian, 2007-2009Gross Margin of Hengrui Meilian, 2007-2009Total Assets and Total Liabilities of Hengrui Meilian, 2007-2009Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.