Primary school of Viliam Záborský
Pupils of 9th class
* Christmas is great time in the year.
* At first Mikuláš brings sweets to all
good children on 6th December
* Then through Christmas little Jezus
brings presents under the tree – children
wait for him all day.
We have nice traditions in Slovakia:
• People throw nuts to all corners on
Christmas Eve dinner.
• Before the dinner people pray and
• We cut the apple and eat together to
meet next year.
• We eat wafers with honey and garlic to
be healthy next year.
• We break nuts to find out the family
will be healthy or not.
• We usually eat : cabbage soup, potato
salad and carp.
• We also eat a lot of fruits : apples,
oranges, nuts, peanuts.
Christmas cribs festival
• We do this festival at school before
Christmas and in the church on the
second day of Christmas .
Decoration at our school
• Each year we decorate all school.