Be the first to like this
How is RSS done? Benefits and Reasons for using RSS
– An RSS document called "feed", "web feed", or "channel“ includes full or
summarized text, and metadata, like publishing date and author's name.
– Filename extension .rss, .xml
– Easily stay informed
– Save time no need to visit site individually
– Ensure your privacy no subscription for newsletter
– Eg. Yahoo news, Google reader, Bloglines etc.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.