Singapore is one of the top medical tourism spots in the world. Singapore medical facilities are considered to be the best in Asia but its treatment cost are bit costlier compared to its competitors. This tiny island is home to several world-class medical facilities that specialize in every major medical treatment available. In 2011 Singapore was holding nearly 30% medical tourism market in Asia. Singapore medical tourist arrivals are expected to be more than 1 Million by 2015. Singapore became the first nation in Asia to have first “MAGNET” recognized hospital.
Renub Research report titled "Singapore Medical Tourist Arrivals, Medical Tourism Market & Forecast to 2015” provides a comprehensive analysis of the Singapore Medical tourism market covering in detail various aspects such as foreign patients’ arrivals, revenue from foreign patients, competitive landscape and market share of the foreign patients’ arrivals & revenue from foreign patients. The report also entails major drivers and roadblocks of Singapore medical tourism market.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• Number of medical tourists arrival in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism market in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• Share of Singapore in medical tourists arrival in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• Market Share of Singapore in medical tourism market in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• Number of medical tourists arrival in Singapore (2002 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism market in Singapore (2002 – 2015)
• Major Drivers and Roadblocks of Medical Tourism in Singapore
Sr. Manager - Publisher Relation
Sales & Marketing Div.
Phone: +1-678-302-0700 (USA) , +91-120-4219-822, +91-120-254-5750 (India)
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.