1. Little Giant Pandas After the Earthquake Design by Ren
2. The epicenter of the quake of May 12 in China was only about 20 miles (30 km) from Wolong Giant Panda Breeding Ground. Most pandas are protected well, especially those babies, even if they were quite shook up. Although there were casualties among townspeople in Wolong, no casualties among the staff of the Panda Research Center.
3. Right after the earthquake. They rushed out and some stayed together.
4. They are being rescued by workers.
5. At least three pandas remained unaccounted for after the earthquake
6. Workers feed the pandas a day after the earthquake struck
8. Playtime again
9. I’ll be safe here when the earthquake strikes again !
12. I don’t want the shot!
20. Nap time
23. www.slideshare.net/renn Images: from www The End