Be the first to like this
Almost half of Canada’s total population is made up of those who are over the age of 45. We are ageing rapidly and seeking ways to remain independent. Since only 7% of Canadian seniors eventually move into a long term care facility, it leaves 93% living either on their own, or with family and friends. We are facing a demographic tsunami and we will all feel the effects. We have to improve access now!