2. A title sequence is the method by which a films credits
production and cast members utilizing visuals and sound.
The opening credits of motion pictures list the most
important members of the production and they are either
superimposed on a blank screen or over the action. There
may or may not be accompanying music.
The aim of an opening sequence may be to establish
character, setting, genre, mood or atmosphere.
3. • Name of production companies
• Other key crew
• Executive producer
• Top billing actors
• The movie title
5. Production Company
8. Film Title
9. Executive Producer and Other Cast
• Find an opening sequence on the art of
the title website.
• Take screenshots that illustrate the key
• Create a PowerPoint indicating where
these conventions occur and what is
established in the opening